Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A warm welcome  (Read 16242 times)
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« on: August 17, 2007, 11:31AM »

Just wanted to start this off by giving a warm welcome to Lynn.   Its going to tough to take Meav's place, but " the show must go on".  I guess this ends most of the speculation that has been floating the past few weeks.
  Welcome Lynn to the family !

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 12:26PM »

I need to tell about Lynn Hilary. Since "Riverdance" and "Anuna", she was a very great member you need to think about. Let's see. She has green eyes, I think and I suppose she has a little red hair to my effect. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:27PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 09:29AM »

Green eyes? I like her already!

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 11:39AM »

You do? That's pretty interesting. Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 02:51PM »

Green eyes and tinted red hair wow! Almsot forgot Welcome Lynn! also hope you won't mind I sorta misspelled your name on the banner  Embarrassed

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 02:54PM »

Gorgeous banner!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 03:56PM »

Um, this is hard for me to do but it is also inevitable too. That is, I should and I will, with all my heart...

welcome Lynn Hilary to Celtic Woman and the Celtic Woman family of true-blue, loyal fans.

It is a very difficult thing for me here. I'm not having the easiest of times, trying to get myself to accept the fact that Cry Meav Cry is no longer with CW. This is by no means, of course, anything against Lynn and I have the utmost respect for her as a performer/vocalist. I'm sure she will fit in just fine. But this kind of thing, I guess, is harder for some of us to accept than others. I am one of them that this is rather hard on. It's very hard for me to 'picture' CW without Meav. I love Meav like there's no tomorrow and I certainly, certainly wish her the best of everything in life ... her solo career, her family, health, happiness, prosperity. But no doubt I am going to miss her terribly, terribly.

(Meav ... we love you dearly and you will always be in our hearts and thoughts, even when not in our very presence).

That, off my chest ... brings me to:

Welcome To Celtic Woman Lynn and we look forward to seeing you in Florida in October.

... Bill
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:58PM by CWFan2 » Logged

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 04:22PM »

You need to add another "N" right there in your edits. Lips sealed

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 05:04PM »

Bill,

At least here we all understand how hard this is for you...this news was a shock for me too.  But I take comfort in the fact that it was Méav's choice.  And her message did mention an upcoming solo CD and maybe even a live tour.  I get HUGE chills thinking of both of those possibilities.

And I bet it will be no time at all before we'll be begging Lynn to stay with Celtic Woman forever!  I'm kinda hoping to get to hear "Cloudsong" in the future...at least Lynn and Lisa already know the parts!!!

Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
KatieK
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 05:42PM »

Welcome lynn,i look forward to seeing you in november

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 06:06PM »

Thank you Kelli and you're probably not far off on that. Just tough, at this present time yet, to imagine CW without our Meav. I know she is doing what she feels is right and no one can certainly fault her for that. I will, along with all others here, always, fully, 100% of the time support Meav (or any of our girls here, for that matter) and her/their respective decisions. As I've said, I love Meav till the end, I always will and she certainly has not lost a friend in me, by the decision she has made. I too look forward to her solo projects and the possibility of seeing her in her solo shows. But until then ... God knows I will miss this lovely lady. I will miss her terribly.

As for Lynn, of course I open my arms and my heart to her and welcome her to the one and only Celtic Woman and have no doubt she will do just fine.

Kindly ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 07:22PM »

Knock us dead!  Grin
No pressure, Lynn!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Starrgurl

All the things she said running through my head...

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 10:41PM »

I'd like to give a warm welcome too, if only I weren't suddenly feeling so cold...

If we all will dare to dream dreams
Of a new and brighter day
If we work to make them come true
We will surely find a way
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 12:57AM »

Welcome to our big family Lynn! Make yourself a home!

Thanks Lindsey
poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 01:00AM »

To the future!  I know you have been chosen out of a large number of CW wannabes. You must be a special pereson and singer to join CW.  I look forward to seeing a new DVD or hearing a CD.  Break a leg.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: