Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Órlagh in Irvine CA  (Read 24132 times)
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 12:53PM »

She will also be at Malibu for October 2011.
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 03:19PM »

Got my tickets for the show!!!!
yayy!
I wonder if I can make it... hmmm... this may take some major evil scheme plotting  Cheesy

Uhm...you HAVE to come, Beth!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks to Rach's OUTSTANDING awesomeness, I will definitely be able to make it next year!!!!! Grin I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 12:51AM »

I know it's a long ways away but it's never too early to start planning for an Órlagh concert. So far the plan is to have dinner at Olive Garden about 3 miles away from the theater. If that works out for everyone then I'll make reservations once we know who's going.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 12:52AM »

I know it's a long ways away but it's never too early to start planning for an Órlagh concert. So far the plan is to have dinner at Olive Garden about 3 miles away from the theater. If that works out for everyone then I'll make reservations once we know who's going.
I'm down and so is Michaela!!! Turning out to FFP all over again!

YoungTwins

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 01:31AM »

Hi! Getting together sounds fun! The Barclay Theatre is literally on our school campus, so we are VERY familiar with the area. There are a ton of restaurants across the street (like 1 min walk) from the theater, so it would make a lot more sense to go to one of those instead of Olive Garden (I'm not even sure where there is one). So, I can suggest a few places that would be closer, easier to get to if that works for everyone. It is 9 months away... haha!

Patiently waiting for CW to return to the West Coast Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 12:35PM »

Hi! Getting together sounds fun! The Barclay Theatre is literally on our school campus, so we are VERY familiar with the area. There are a ton of restaurants across the street (like 1 min walk) from the theater, so it would make a lot more sense to go to one of those instead of Olive Garden (I'm not even sure where there is one). So, I can suggest a few places that would be closer, easier to get to if that works for everyone. It is 9 months away... haha!
Anything is really fine with me

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 08:30PM »

If you could suggest a few places that would be great! If it's okay with Rachel, it's okay with me!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50PM »

Can we start a list so we know how many people are going

1. Me and Michaela
2. Hayley and Miranda
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:56PM by Iluvcelticwoman » Logged

YoungTwins

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 10:38PM »

Hayley and I have M & G tickets. We are going to try our absolute best to be there because WE WANT TO SEE ORLA!!! However, this requires us flying from North Carolina. We won't know until we start school in July if this is possible, but for now, put us down as coming. So excited!  Grin

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 12:35AM »

Count me in!

1. Rachel and Michaela
2. Hayley and Miranda
3. Mikey and guest (either my mom, aunt, or sister, we still have to figure it out  Cheesy)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 05:40PM »

*sigh* I want to see her. Ima make a goal of it Cheesy

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
YoungTwins

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 01:18PM »

Okay, so it looks like Hayley and I won't be able to attend the concert after all. However, we still have 2 tickets WITH Meet & Greet, so if anyone would like to buy them, please let us know. It would be a shame to let 2 (probably first row since we bought them a year ago!) seats go to waste!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 12:04PM »

Sorry to hear you two can't make it. You will me missed.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 04:45PM »

I spoke to Laura from KVCR and learned that the tickets will be mailed out tonight, and an email will be sent with all the info tomorrow.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 05:06PM »

Okay, so it looks like Hayley and I won't be able to attend the concert after all. However, we still have 2 tickets WITH Meet & Greet, so if anyone would like to buy them, please let us know. It would be a shame to let 2 (probably first row since we bought them a year ago!) seats go to waste!

Wow!  Surely some forum members will see this and snap up those tickets with M&G for this Oct. 29, 2011 Orla show at Barclay Theatre in Irvine, CA!  Shocked  I'm sorry you two can't go, though!  Sad

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: