Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Meav. I Am Crushed.  (Read 7625 times)
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« on: August 17, 2007, 04:16PM »

I saw Hayley in April and was really looking forward to seeing Meav in November. This is discouraging.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 04:21PM »

Cheer up, flags, you will be able to hear all the voices of the Celtic Woman members and formers I see for today in your mind.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
celticriver

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 12:28PM »

That sucks!! Sorry to say it that way but it really does. She had such a beautiful maturity to her voice. I hope her replacement can match that. Meav come back!!!
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 06:45AM »

Celtic River / flags,

We are all disappointed and saddened, Cry (here comes the but) but, (see I told you it was coming), We as a forum family will face these seemingly horrific changes to our world on occasion. We as a family will vent about it to others and then the true fan will emerge and you will, through all your support behind Meav and her very tough decision.     Time away from family can never be reacquired. Dreams must be chased if the right oppurtunity arises and presents itself. I know you and all of us wish Meav all the success she can reach and grab on to.  I also hope by now, you listened to Lynn on some of the links posted. She truly has a beautiful voice.  Although it is not our Lady Meav,  Lynn will be a great addition to the show. I was thinking that Hayley might reenter but that was not to be either. Remember that Lynn was the choice after what must have been countless auditions by C W hopefuls Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed. I am fortunate in that I will see her in her  first  Grin CW performance. I'll let everyone know how well she did. As I'm sure she will.  We will all rise at the shows end and give a standing ovation  to salute the Gals and all the other performers, including our new best Lady Lynn. Wink

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 06:49AM »

I am happy for both Girls right now.  I am happy for Meav cause she is getting to do her solo cd and for Lynn cause she gets to tour with a best Ladies we know!

Thanks Lindsey
Texas Chava

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 07:07AM »

Now Pat, you've committed yourself to it, we do expect a very detailed review after that first show!  Wink

Banner by Scott
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 07:46AM »

I am assuming that Ft Myers will be the first appearance of Lynn, and I look forward to seeing her there, and in other shows this fall.  Grin

Texas Chava

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 07:53AM »

And Mel, we all know what a totally awesome writer you are, so you must share all he details with us after the show!  Cheesy

Banner by Scott
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 07:54AM »

It is your destiny... Grin

KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 07:58AM »

Reviews of the Fort Myers (ESTERO) show will be forthcoming. However read mine  before Melwoods, 'cause no one can follow her act Wink.   

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 08:37AM »

What am I Luke or something...my destiny? lol

Ok Kilarney, I will not post mine till you post yours  Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 08:38AM »

Everybody, please calm down and cheer up. Meav is doing fine. She'll be back anytime. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 10:38AM »

I agree Kathryn! I am happy for both Girls.

Thanks Lindsey
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 02:58PM »

Because one lady is not enough! Wink Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: