Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason Meav Left  (Read 6798 times)
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« on: August 17, 2007, 04:19PM »

Does anyone know?

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Texas Chava

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 04:23PM »

Nobody but Meav, and we really need to leave it that way.

Banner by Scott
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 04:24PM »

Yes.  She left because she wants to spend time with her family and work on solo projects.  That's exactly what the press release said.  Do NOT start looking for conspiracy theories.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
fireyred09
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 04:27PM »

Whatever the reason, let's just be happy for her. If she thinks that leaving is the right move, then as far as I'm concerned, it's the right move. She wants to spend time with her family. Why does that have to be seen as a lie? The fact that she has a 2-year-old daughter and wants to spend more time with her makes sense... And even if there is another reason, that's for Méav to know.
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 04:31PM »

Thank you, Katie. We should all be able to see it through your eyes. I'm so glad you took the time to post this and put an end to wild speculation about crazy reasons for Meav departing. She has the perfect reason. Family. And anything else there may be is her personal, private business. If we are going to be a place that doesn't even ask the age of the girls, what right do we have to question their decisions regarding their own lives? I know you're a huuuuuuuuuuge Meav fan and this must be hard on you, Katie, but I appreciate your maturity. Thank you again.

Chris

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 04:32PM »

It's none of our business.

As I have stated before in one of my reviews

The girls have their Priorities:

God
Family
Friends
.Fans

and that is how IT should be.

Meav...God Bless and hope to hear some more beautiful music from you soon

Dúlamán

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 04:57PM »

Méav tells you herself in a message on her own webiste...plain and simple. To follow her dreams! One more reason why Méav is such an inspiration.

http://www.meav.com/home.htm
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 05:03PM by Dúlamán » Logged

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 05:07PM »

Méav tells you herself in a message on her own webiste...plain and simple. To follow her dreams! One more reason why Méav is such an inspiration.

http://www.meav.com/home.htm

Thank you very much for posting that.  Hopefully, it will put an end to pointless speculation and close this episode "on a high note."

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Texas Chava

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 05:49PM »

You should lock this thread Rich.   Wink

Banner by Scott
KiernanKate
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 05:50PM »

yes... please Rich!!!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 05:52PM »

I got the same message in an email from the webmaster. I respect her decision and wish her the best and look forward to seeing her in her solo career.

Mel, you are absolutely correct, it is none of our business and she did send out a message that she was leaving and graciously turned over the baton to Lynn.

Meave has a lot of options, one of course is doing what she studied to do, be an attorney. Judge Meave, has a nice ring.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 05:52PM »

You should lock this thread Rich.   Wink
Good idea.

<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 05:53PM »

or DELETE it.

<3 Lauren

<3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: