Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Lambe birthday  (Read 20920 times)
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« on: December 12, 2010, 12:23AM »

I dont know if I've just missed it or what but does anyone know when Lisa Lambe's birthday is?

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 03:43AM »

posted in The Cast, Celtic Woman, CW Birthdays....

Re: CW Birthdays
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Cash on November 30, 2010, 09:05PM
Any word on Lisa Lambe's birthday yet?

I'm working on it. (replied OFG)

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 01:12PM »

Thanks Cash. Smiley  And thank you Rich.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 02:46PM »

Thanks Rich Cheesy
celticgirlakp

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 11:28PM »

Does anyone know how old she is? Is she younger than Chloe or does Chloe still own the youngest title?
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 11:45PM »

Does anyone know how old she is? Is she younger than Chloe or does Chloe still own the youngest title?
Since we don't speak of the Girls ages (except for Chloe's), I do THINK it is reasonable to assume that Chloe is still the youngest.

Phil

celticgirlakp

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 12:10AM »

Since we don't speak of the Girls ages (except for Chloe's), I do THINK it is reasonable to assume that Chloe is still the youngest.

Phil

oh I guess it just seems like she just might be younger or around the same age and was just curious. Didn't realize we didn't talk about ages. But that is cool and I can respect that.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 12:24AM »

Phil

oh I guess it just seems like she just might be younger or around the same age and was just curious. Didn't realize we didn't talk about ages. But that is cool and I can respect that.
...and I could be wrong about Chloe still being the youngest. Don't beleive I am, though.

Phil

celticgirlakp

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 12:40AM »

Phil

...and I could be wrong about Chloe still being the youngest. Don't beleive I am, though.

Phil

well I won't argue it cause I don't have the proof or the answer myself.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 05:38AM »

Yes, Chloë is still the youngest.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
celticgirlakp

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 12:11PM »

Yes, Chloë is still the youngest.

okay thanks!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 12:26PM »

On the Lisa Lambe fan forum they report her birthday as being August 1: http://www.lisalambefanforum.com/index.php?topic=66.0

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 01:01PM »

On the Lisa Lambe fan forum they report her birthday as being August 1: http://www.lisalambefanforum.com/index.php?topic=66.0
That date has been on our list for over a month. http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=332.0

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: