Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav's leaving....  (Read 17083 times)
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 10:04AM »

.There is assurance in knowing she's going to have a great solo path but that's a way off yet.

It's not way off... lol  Just next year! Which is only a few months Cheesy

<3 Lauren

<3
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 10:34AM »

Which is only a few months

A few months for me Lauren is like a whole year! lol So I can't wait!

Thanks Lindsey
KiernanKate
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 10:42AM »

Lol, well you're going to have to. Don't worry, I'm positive it will be worth the wait.

I just hope when she goes on a solo tour she includes the song Wicked Sister to the tour!
fireyred09
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 10:42AM »

Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song Newry Boat Song

Grin Grin Grin
L.A. Girl

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 04:58PM »

I LOVE the song Wicked Sisters. It's one of my favorite Meav songs!

Dianne
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 11:58AM »

I wonder when she will start doing anything?
Kelsey

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 08:01PM »

The Celtic Woman concert program said that Meav was currently working on her solo album, so I think that she already has started on it.  As for when it will come out, I believe I heard that the album will be released sometime this coming spring.

Flaming Fiddle Films

Have camera, will travel

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 09:12PM »

Here's what song Meav's departure reminds me of:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Especially the second verse:

There’s a dream that will not sleep,
A burning hope that will not die.
So I must go now with the wind,
And leave you waiting on the tide.

It goes right along with Meav's quote:

"You will also hear me next year when I release my new solo album which is a dream I need to follow. I hope you will follow the dream with me."

Rock on Meav!  CW just won't be the same, but you follow that dream and know that there are several "slaves" that are right there with you Wink

"We're always happy. Life's for livin, yeah that's our philosophy."
McIrish

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 11:14PM »

O Wonderful Blessing,Meav.I had never even heard of you until a short year ago.But upon looking at you , you immediately reminded me of a long lost love,her name Robby,her ancestry,..Caledonia!But I rush to say,it was not the look nor the ancestry,but that Glorious,Glorious voice!!,that took my breath away!I had heard Danny Boy Many times before,and Last Rose had always brought a tear to my eye. But,child of God,when you sing it.IT IS TRULY The last Rose of Summer.No other can sing it with such true feeling.I had the great Joy of watching & listening to you in July and know that this was Not your last performance,for God does not allow His blessed ones to finish until He is with the Joy that He intends His audience to recieve.YOU are that Blessing!Thankyou for the wonderful Joys of the past and looking forward to His great Joys of the furure through you in the future! God Bless You & your wonderful famly.Mc
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 11:43AM »

The Celtic Woman concert program said that Meav was currently working on her solo album, so I think that she already has started on it.  As for when it will come out, I believe I heard that the album will be released sometime this coming spring.

That soon very cool.
Kelsey

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 08:39AM »

That soon very cool.

Couldn't agree more!

nick in denver

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 06:44PM »

...the soft goodbye will have new maening for me now.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: