Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You---and the best is yet to come  (Read 4482 times)
Dúlamán

« on: August 18, 2007, 06:29AM »

First and fore most as fans we need to be thankful for all the wonderful music Méav has provided to us, not only with Celtic Woman, but her previous solo work which is absolutely extraordinary. I get goose bumps thinking of what the new CD will sound like.

Méav has made a life decision that many people face everyday. We just don't have to explain it to millions of fans via the internet. Some may be disappointed she will not perform with Celtic Woman; well look at it as an opportunity to enjoy Méav (her music and brilliant stage presence) on a one-to-one basis.

Méav is the one who drew many of us to Celtic Woman, now she draws us on the solo journey, which she not only shares with us, but her family. I like many of you have been changed forever through her music and nothing, absolutely nothing can take that beautiful feeling away. So, let's all support Méav's dream as she asks and be there to carry her along the path.

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 06:32AM »

Nicely put! Personally, I'm almost okay with her decision, assuming we get a chance to hear 'I Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble Halls' again... Cheesy

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 07:57AM »

I also agree,

Méav you will be missed in the short term, but not forgotten.  I'm looking forward to the Christmas DVD so that I may continue with my Méav fix.

I listen to your solo CDs on a constant basis and I'm very much looking forward to your next release.

Please don't stay away from the states for long as for myself and other forum family members, your solo tour cannot happen quickly enough.

Please keep us informed on how your projects proceed.

Take care,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
vanni9283

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 09:14AM »

I'm sure Meav will be creating more wonderful music in the years to come, and I certainly look forward to hearing it. Smiley  Best of luck to her as she begins her "New Journey".

Vanni Smiley
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 09:16AM »

well look at it as an opportunity to enjoy Méav (her music and brilliant stage presence) on a one-to-one basis.

I am 100% looking forward to this.  Grin

<3 Lauren

<3
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 12:22PM »

Me too, that'd give us a whole hour of Méav solo!

(yeah, I'll just put it here anyway: Not that I don't love the other CW, I truly do. But Méav's got me captured Wink and I don't wanna try and get out Wink )

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 09:03AM »

Meav, We're all here to share in your dreams.....My lady....
Alanna

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 07:26PM »

I already own one of her solo CD's and as much as I love the collective work she's done, her solo projects are absolutely top-notch. I'm sorry to see her leave because she was really a part of CW, but at the same time I'm thrilled to hear more from her Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: