Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Solo CD  (Read 58611 times)
penguin laminating device

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 05:17PM »

She could sing a list of North American fresh water mollusks and it would sound great!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 07:44PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FINALLY a CD from ALEX!!!

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 03:58PM »

I would really love for her to record True Colors. Because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that song!! and her version was so beautiful, but they never recorded it!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2011, 04:43PM »

I can't wait!!!!! I hope she doesn't do Caledonia or the Voice because I've only heard Lisa K. sing that and I wouldn't want her to sing it.
                Celtic thunder also did a version of it with the whole group also!  It's good too!  Alex would do a good job on it too on it and I definately would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear here sing it!!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 04:44PM »

WOOHOOO! caldeonia, mhwha, the voice, on my own would be very good choices! Can't wait!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 05:17PM »

She could record the phone book on her CD and I'd still listen to it lol.  Grin  Cuz she's AWESOME!!!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 05:22PM »

She could record the phone book on her CD and I'd still listen to it lol.  Grin  Cuz she's AWESOME!!!
Oh how true!  Cheesy
I'd like to hear Alex do Concrete Angel, So Magical, I have been blessed, or God's Will by Martina Mcbride Smiley
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 09:55PM »

That's exciting! Can't wait!

The Quiet Man

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 02:09PM »

She should do at least a few LDS pieces too, though most of them would work best if she has a chorus sing with her: "Come, Come Ye Saints," "Let the Mountain Shout for Joy," "Oh My Father," "The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning," etc.  There is also a piece called the Oratorio from the Book of Mormon, but I do not know if it contains any arias that fit her.   
bigCWfan17

3/15...The day I FINALLY saw/met Celtic Woman :)

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2011, 09:30PM »

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT HER SOLO CD!! SHE IS MY HERO Cheesy

"You are enough. You are so enough. It's unbelievable how enough you are."-- Sierra Boggess
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 08:39AM »

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT HER SOLO CD!! SHE IS MY HERO Cheesy

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 02:13PM »

AWESOME!!!!!!! I wouldn't mind hearing her sing Caledonia, (I know she could pull it off beautifully) but since that song is already covered why not ignore it and do songs that have yet to be covered? I know she could sing the Voice beautifully, but it just doesn't seem like an Alex song to me for some reason. You know how some songs are just not right for certain singers even though they could pull them off amazingly? Or is it just me? Caledonia I can picture her singing, but I won't be disapointed if she doesn't do it.

Alex actually did sing "The Voice" on tour when she was filling in for Lisa during maternity leave.  Trust me when I say that she did the song quite beautifully!  While I will always associate "The Voice" mostly with Lisa Kelly, I would have absolutely no problem with hearing Alex include it on a solo CD.  The only question would be whether she uses David's arrangement, or if she has another one to record.
dutchfan

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2011, 03:51AM »

Alex fans....anouncement on the Alex forum in the ''members only'' section......check it out...now!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:01AM by dutchfan » Logged

EnchantingYou

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2011, 02:46PM »

For those of us who aren't members on the Alex forum, whats the big news???
Chloefan93

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2011, 03:03PM »

One of the Mods. has been in touch with Alex and they have come to an agreement. The agreement is that when Alex is ready, the Mod will set up a thread where people can post questions that don't invade her privacy and then the Mod will send the questions to her and she will answer and then they will be posted in that thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: