Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Celtic Woman Member?  (Read 9252 times)
kylerama

« on: January 17, 2011, 05:06PM »

Hey guys,

I must be pretty out of the loop haha. Is Lisa Lambe a new Celtic Woman member? When did she join if so?

kyleramas argentinis
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 05:17PM »

yes. Lynn Hilary left in mid-November and Lisa Lambe is Lynns replacement

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
greenfire6
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 05:24PM »

Yep. Lisa L is Celtic Woman #10. I don't have the exact date but it was announced in early December (2010).

She has already performed publicly with CW in Germany for a charity gala. They sang O Come All Ye Faithful and I consider it to be arguably the most beautiful four minutes on internet video ever.

Here is the YouTube link (first provided by Doernle, I believe):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqzaFtXpLMQ

Long live Celtic Woman! Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:30PM by greenfire6 » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 11:47AM »

Actually it was announced late November.  But yes she is a Celtic Woman, and she's awesome!

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:08PM »

LISA! LISA! LISA! LISA! *continues to chant her name...* Cheesy I love her! I'm soooo glad she's a Celtic Woman!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
LisaKholic

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 02:29PM »

Yep it was announced in Novemeber !

Thanks Bluefire ^^
Lisaaaaa Kelly!!!<3
Libby

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 09:38PM »

So, how come she's not up at the top of the forum like all the other girls are? Including one I've never heard or seen on any of their shows or CDs?
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 01:23PM »

Libby,

Rich has answered this question before, although I don't remember the title to link to that thread.  In short, though, they are waiting for CW to release new "official" photos from a photo shoot to use that when the newest banner is created.

Also, I'm guessing that the "one you've never heard of" is Deidre Shannon.  Deidre has not pervormed on any of the DVDs (although I believe she is shown in a clip or two of the special features on "The Greatest Journey") but she was on tour with Celtic Woman during their first tour, filling in for Meav who had just given birth and wanted to stay home with the new baby.  Deidre is just as amazing a singer as the rest of the girls, with a great resume to support that.  Be sure to take a look at the board for Deidre here on the forums, you'll get to see a lot of the information and links to videos and such as an introduction to her.
Libby

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 04:17PM »

Thanks for the info. Smiley

I just saw Lisa for the first time on the Today show yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: