Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *waves shyly* Hi, I'm Stacy :)  (Read 32919 times)
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 09:19AM »

Hey Stacy! Make yourself at home! Grin
stacymc2012

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 09:20AM »

Heehee!!! HI GUYS!!!!! Oh geez, how will I remember all of your names!? :O I'll try to though Cheesy

You guys are giving me such an amazing welcome! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thank you!!!
Rach was right, once more lol!! You guys are really nice! *giggles*
Nice to meet you guys! Smiley
celticartzyangel
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 09:33AM »

Welcome to the forum Stacy!!! Smiley
MaryNorth93
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 09:38AM »

Welcome Stacy! Hope you enjoy your time here!  Cheesy

And don't be shy, we are crazy here (not speaking for everyone. Just me  Roll Eyes) , but don't bite  Grin
stacymc2012

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 11:13AM »

Thanks Celticartzyangel!! Smiley nice to meet you!!

MaryN.: We'll get along perfectly then!!! I a bit on the crazy side too!!! Cheesy I'm warming up, not so shy anymore Smiley
Thank you again!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 12:22PM »

As it says above, *waves shyly again* Hi! My name is Stacy, from NJ Smiley... I'm usually not so shy... I just don't know many people on here. I've become a CW fan because of my best friend and, well, after hearing her rant about their amazing-ness and what not, it got me curious and... I finally gave in and... I'M IN LOVE! <3<3 I've never been on the site before so I'm ridiculously new... haha! So, yeah... Hi! lol!!

Take care!  Smiley
~Stacy

HA! Tongue Finally!!! (Thanks, Rach! We have succeeded! Cheesy )

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

stacymc2012

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 12:25PM »

As it says above, *waves shyly again* Hi! My name is Stacy, from NJ Smiley... I'm usually not so shy... I just don't know many people on here. I've become a CW fan because of my best friend and, well, after hearing her rant about their amazing-ness and what not, it got me curious and... I finally gave in and... I'M IN LOVE! <3<3 I've never been on the site before so I'm ridiculously new... haha! So, yeah... Hi! lol!!

Take care!  Smiley
~Stacy

Oh jeez! I'll never live this down, will I, kissy poo? Tongue LMBO!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 01:06PM »

Take care!  Smiley
~Stacy

Nope! I will follow you around with this for the rest of your life, huggy bear! Tongue Wink Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

stacymc2012

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 01:35PM »

Take care!  Smiley
~Stacy

Nope! I will follow you around with this for the rest of your life, huggy bear! Tongue Wink Cheesy

*siiiiiiigh* I suppose I am able to live with that....... Roll Eyes (in private) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin  Tongue
megachipper
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 01:40PM »

Lol! Mary wasnt just talking about herself Tongue I'm insane Cheesy
stacymc2012

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 01:46PM »

*gasp* So, now I won't be alone in this white room with padded walls and floors and a jacket that makes me hug myself?!  Grin
lol!
megachipper
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 01:47PM »

*gasp* So, now I won't be alone in this white room with padded walls and floors and a jacket that makes me hug myself?!  Grin
lol!

ROFL! Exactly Grin
stacymc2012

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 01:53PM »

lol!

ROFL! Exactly Grin

AWESOMENESS!!!!! And now they won't think, that,that,that, I'm just making up imaginary crazy friends! Now they won't tell me to go sit in the corner of a round room, and they call me crazy!? I hate, bugs, they make me crazy! Crazy? I'm not crazy......
....heeheehee.. I... I am! lol!!
megachipper
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 01:58PM »

lol!

ROFL! Exactly Grin

AWESOMENESS!!!!! And now they won't think, that,that,that, I'm just making up imaginary crazy friends! Now they won't tell me to go sit in the corner of a round room, and they call me crazy!? I hate, bugs, they make me crazy! Crazy? I'm not crazy......

XD i think you and i are going to get along just fine Grin
stacymc2012

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 02:13PM »

lol!

ROFL! Exactly Grin

XD i think you and i are going to get along just fine Grin

YAY!!! I always wanted another crazy friend! <3  Grin Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: