Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 CWF Button  (Read 13880 times)
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 04:14AM »

I'm going to mail out the "Welcome to Germany" buttons this week. But I've completely run out of the regular 2011 CWF buttons. I'll have to order more before the fall tour dates.

I see. Hm well I wanted to wear one of those in Vienna. Even though the "Welcome to Germany" buttons are great, I'll be going to Vienna...Just seems a bit weird to wear a "Welcome to Germany" button when I'm in Austria, you know what I mean?

LOL!!  Not the time in history for one of those!   Tongue

LOL!! Someone could misunderstand that! Tongue

Ruth
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 12:29AM »

I'm going to mail out the "Welcome to Germany" buttons this week. But I've completely run out of the regular 2011 CWF buttons. I'll have to order more before the fall tour dates.

I see. Hm well I wanted to wear one of those in Vienna. Even though the "Welcome to Germany" buttons are great, I'll be going to Vienna...Just seems a bit weird to wear a "Welcome to Germany" button when I'm in Austria, you know what I mean?

LOL!!  Not the time in history for one of those!   Tongue

I would not do that, the Austrians are really lovely and charmy persons but I would better not do that........grins  Wink

well I think I have to create a unique one, no more Forum Members from Switzerland at the Show in Zürich  Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 12:32AM by Ruth » Logged
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 05:20AM »

LOL!!  Not the time in history for one of those!   Tongue

I would not do that, the Austrians are really lovely and charmy persons but I would better not do that........grins  Wink

well I think I have to create a unique one, no more Forum Members from Switzerland at the Show in Zürich  Cheesy

No Ruth, I wasn't going to wear one, besides I don't even have one in my posession. Which is why a normal CWF button is the best solution. But as Rich said, he's run out and nobody seems to have a spare one. Sad

Ruth
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 11:16PM »

enjoy Vienna it's a fantastic city with a incredible mix of the old and the new - I'm a little bit jealous, and I hope for you that you can meet the ladies  Wink
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 05:50AM »

enjoy Vienna it's a fantastic city with a incredible mix of the old and the new - I'm a little bit jealous, and I hope for you that you can meet the ladies  Wink

Thank you Ruth! Yes I also hope to meet the ladies. I'm not sure yet if I can get a M&G because I got press tickets (long story how I got them Smiley) and not sure if they are included. But we'll see. I'm about to find out what features those tickets have. Cheesy

frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

Celtic Woman biggest french fan!

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 06:49AM »

don't worry Ben, press tickets! i think there's nothing better!!! Wink

all that i want is to share my love for Celtic Woman with you Smiley
Jack

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 04:11PM »

No Ruth, I wasn't going to wear one, besides I don't even have one in my posession. Which is why a normal CWF button is the best solution. But as Rich said, he's run out and nobody seems to have a spare one. Sad

Benedict, I have a couple of extras.  If you PM your mailing address to me I will get them on the way to you asap. 

Jack
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2011, 02:56PM »

Is there going to be any design's done for new ones? Just curious.

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
Critiques on my art=always helpful!
DeviantArt
I'm also looking for comments on my work.
VanderPhoto[
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2011, 03:11PM »

Is there going to be any design's done for new ones? Just curious.
http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16622.msg660400#msg660400

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2011, 03:29PM »

Thank you. Sorry about reviving a dead thread.

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
DeviantArt
VanderPhoto[
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 08:54AM »

Atlanta button...

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 08:56AM »

Looking good Rich! Cheesy Thumbs up! Cheesy

Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 11:00AM »

Awesome

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
DeviantArt
VanderPhoto[
meavorlachloe

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 08:29PM »

Are we able to get the Atlanta buttons?  I would like to be able to get two of the them, one for myself and one for my mom.  Let me know and if so I will send you my shipping info. 
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 08:29AM »

Yes, do we need to order one now, or will somebody have a sufficient supply that we will be sure to get one in Atlanta?  My nightmare in that regard would be for non-forum members to snap up the supply as they are being given out and leave members without one.  Undecided

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: