Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Love must never hold, never hold tight, but let go"  (Read 11023 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 05:16PM »

It sure is a kind of tribute too. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
McIrish

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 11:55PM »

My Friends, I ve been away awhile because i ve been under MW(Meav Whithdrawal) which has been far greater than I could have imagined.(Imagine Rich & others if this had been Lisa!!!)I know.Extremely hard to believe,yet somehow I knew that this was the Main reason I went to the Christmas Concert,I just knew this would be Meave s last,....at least for now.Yet there was a part of scripture that seemed right for this occasion,1 John4:7 9;Beloved,let us love one another,for love is of God and everyone who loves is born of GOD, and kows God. He who does not love does not know God,for GOD IS LOVE. Meav,dear child,You are of God.God bless you and your wonderful family.You and yours are,truly,loved and blessed by many.In HIS HOLY NAME,JESUS!His Blessings be upon you.  Mc
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 10:19AM »

I've had my share of 'I-Miss-Méav' moments this past week, and I suddenly realised that I really miss her. at first I was like ; Dude, this is not cool, but she's gotta do what she thinks is best' but I just get happy when listening to her songs, but when they're finished I'm kinda sad........
Sad

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
epicwolf

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 10:28AM »

I hope Meav "send me a song" in the future  Grin

Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 01:01PM »

Good one Grin Same here Wink

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
greenfire6
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 07:22AM »

“Now the time has come to leave  Keep the flame and still believe”

Thank you, Ms Ni Mhaolchatha, for everything you have done in your music career to date. Whether from a recording studio, funeral or live performance, whether from within or from without the Celtic Woman projects everything you have done is very, very special.

We look forward to following your music as you reach even higher and realize all of your dreams.

Your talent, beauty and grace are so breathtaking and your stage presence so powerful we do hope fulfilling your dreams include live performances “on this far shore” (USA).

But our only true wish for you is your extended break from touring with Celtic Woman will be a wonderful time of refreshment, privacy, safety and creativity.

May God’s face shine down on you and yours always. You are a treasure beyond counting.

"Set your heart on this far shore   And sing your dream to me once more"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: