Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New special this summer?  (Read 20855 times)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 07:59AM »

As for Lynn or any of the ladies returning to CW......they left and have moved on.
You have to accept it and enjoy the present cast, as Palmie00 said.

Please don't be too hard on Edd.  We have accepted their departure, but it's okay to dream.  I know none of them won't be in the new DVD whenever that is.  It's just fun to dream.

I agree that they might be too busy for a new special, so we'll just wait and see WHEN it happens.  Smiley

She wasn't being hard on him. She was just pointing out that all of the past members have moved on and the chances of them returning is slim to none. Sure it's okay to dream, but just try not to go getting your hopes up for something that most likely will never happen. We can't live in the past or we will miss out on the present.

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 03:43PM »

but man do I miss alex Sad

~ashley~
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 08:48PM »

but man do I miss alex Sad

Me too.  Undecided

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
KelticKraze

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 05:57PM »

hehe, I sorta knew... I am going if its going to happen Cheesy Cheesy Money saved! Cheesy
[/quote]

If you hear something let me/us know. I am working on passports now so I will be ready.  Grin

KC
Breno

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 01:57AM »

“We have a new album we’re actually working on over the summer,” she said. “But first we have to tour in Europe in July, and we’re looking to record a new special."

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/03/celtic_woman_closes_in_on_a_de_1.html#cmpid=v2mode_be_smoref_face

Grin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 09:36AM »

“We have a new album we’re actually working on over the summer,” she said. “But first we have to tour in Europe in July, and we’re looking to record a new special."

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/03/celtic_woman_closes_in_on_a_de_1.html#cmpid=v2mode_be_smoref_face

Grin

So we can conclude something is going to happen this summer....

Grin

I want to resist any further speculation, but......  Grin Grin
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43AM »

HAAAAW something will come... I feel.. It's just a intuition. Grin

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 09:48AM »

“We have a new album we’re actually working on over the summer,” she said. “But first we have to tour in Europe in July, and we’re looking to record a new special.

“We have another tour in the fall as well, so it just keeps going. I keep working, and it’s great.”

Now that does sound interesting, what do you think? Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 10:07AM »

Grin
Where was this said? and who said this?

lcainsa
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2011, 10:09AM »

It's in the article that the link is for.... a newspaper interview with Lisa Kelly.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2011, 10:11AM »

It's in the article that the link is for.... a newspaper interview with Lisa Kelly.

I was just going to post that. Cheesy
Well I'll add this then. Scroll down half the page and you'll find it. Smiley

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 10:17AM »

Yay!!!!!! (With caution and salt.)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2011, 07:01PM »

Grin

So we can conclude something is going to happen this summer....

Grin

I want to resist any further speculation, but......  Grin Grin
I want to resist speculation as well, but regardless, this is very exciting news! Grin  At least we know a new album is in the future. Smiley  I'll be on the lookout for more news. Wink
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 07:59PM »

ooooo!  This is very very exciting!  I can't wait to hear more!! Oh and also waiting for all the official news and schedules etc... to come out!!  And I am sure wherever and whenever their taping is going to be it will be amazing like the previous ones!  Just when you think they can't be any more amazing they come out and suprise us with something even more amazing!!! And this goes for their tapings to!  Each one is different and amazing in its own way!  Can't wait1

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Sunbeam

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 06:36PM »

I was checking old Scott's tweets and I saw this:

"(...)also recording for something else that's exciting! And as for new DVD/PBS filming in Summer 2011...well you'll have to watch this space in the New Year!"

Wow, I know it's very early but I'm already excited about it!

Quick, what are the PowerBall numbers for tonight?  You had an inkling way before this was even considered a remote possibility.  How does it feel to have been right?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: