Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone met Lisa L?  (Read 23202 times)
carl

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 10:30PM »

I met Lisa L. tonight.  She is very sweet and easy to talk to.  She is such a little thing ... Very beautiful in person.

Writes with her left hand  Smiley

I drew Lisa L. and Chloe for Meet and Greet in Macon tonight .. It was a hoot!!!

Still smiling ...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 05:06AM by carl » Logged
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 12:24AM »

Ahhhh, that sounds fantastic!  I am really hoping for Lisa L and Mairead for my M&G in University Park!  I missed out on meeting both Meav and Orla as they left before I had the chance, but I have met Lisa K., Chloe, Alex and Lynn, which only leave Mairead  from the original cast members, and now Lisa L. to complete all of the current members!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 07:24AM »

I met Lisa L. tonight.  She is very sweet and easy to talk to.  She is such a little thing ... Very beautiful in person.

Writes with her left hand  Smiley

I drew Lisa L. and Chloe for Meet and Greet in Macon tonight .. It was a hoot!!!

Still smiling ...
Can't wait till I get to experience it too! I am glad you had fun!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
bradwg

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54AM »

I got to meet Lisa L last Saturday. Very nice, and beautiful, too! Would love to meet her again sometime.
barbeaver

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 09:02PM »

I tweeted Lisa Lambe and told her I would be at the show that evening. I had M&G and was hoping to meet her for the first time. To my surprise, she tweeted me back and said she hoped I would enjoy the show. The show was fabulous, as always. At the meet and greet, I was so blessed to have both Lisas there. I walked up to the table and Lisa Lambe was first. I told her my name was Barb and that I had tweeted her that morning. She jumped up and gave me a big hug! Wow, that was an amazing surprise. She is awesome! What a wonderful addition to an already fabulous CW ensemble. And, I might add, it was a double blessing because the always fabulous Lisa Kelly was there and it was such a pleasure to see her again. A wonderful night!

EMERALD GEMS
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 09:31PM »

I met Lisa L in Houston and at first she didn't recognize me until she saw my name and then she was super excited that she was finally meeting me. She said I was adorable and sweet

By lynnandlisalover at 2011-05-19

LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 02:26PM »

i met her 8 times last week Cheesy she is soooo incredibly cute, lovely and caring <3 she hugged us so many times and was so worried about us cause we waited so long Smiley and she recognized us from twitter and remembered most of our photos Smiley she is really really sweet Cheesy i totally love her <3

by me
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 02:19AM »

OMG these stories almost bring tears to my eyes!  They're so sweet!  Now I AM DYING TO MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG she sounds like an angel!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 08:47PM »

She is sooooo adorable!!!!!  Thanks for sharing that pic Rach... her smile is too cute!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
glenn

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 02:03PM »

Yes, I met her at a Meet and Greet in the Spring.  She's beatutiful and great to talk to, and I'd love to meet her again if I ever get the opportunity.

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 06:05PM »

Haven't even seen her in person yet! I hope to soon! Meeting her would be a plus, but for some reason they never do meet and greets in Seattle.

Wind

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 06:59PM »

I was lucky to meet her twice. First time was during last year's M&G in Detroit. She was really sweet. As I was leaving, I turned to her and said something like "Welcome to the group", and she seemed moved by it. That night, I started following her on Twitter and posted the picture I took with her and Mairead at the M&G.
Next day in the Kalamazoo M&G, she greeted me with a hug and commented that she saw the picture I had tweeted. She was SO NICE!
I really hope I get to meet her again in 2012.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 07:44PM »

I met her very briefly in Atlanta and got her autograph, but did not really get a chance to talk with her.  I basically told her she was great and thanked her for the signature.  She was very nice (like all the other CW ladies).
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47PM »

I'm sorry I haven't posted in this thread earlier, as I count myself fortunate to have met Ms. Lambe this year, having seen her at shows ranging from Atlanta in February to the Pittsburgh Christmas show this past Sunday.  I  was privileged to have had her at M&Gs in Atlanta, Youngstown, Cincinnati and Louisville.

She is unbelievably delightful, obviously beautiful and talented and incredibly gracious to her fans.  I have been active on her individual fan forum, where we can go on about her to our heart's delight!  

Here's a photo from the Youngstown M&G in April.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:51PM by Starman » Logged

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 07:51PM »

Hey, John -
That other young lady in your photo is a sweetie, too! Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: