Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone met Lisa L?  (Read 23156 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 10:24PM »

I have a M&G for the April 1, 2012 Believe show, and I'm really really hoping she'll be in my M&G!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 06:08AM »

Hey, John -
That other young lady in your photo is a sweetie, too! Wink

You aren't kidding Jim! 

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 09:05AM »

I met her after the concert in Paris, she's really kind and sweet, she knew my name before I tell her (Thanks Twitter haha) it was so amazing when she called me Grin Grin .

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 09:42AM »

I got to meet her back in April at the concert in Cincy! She was so lovely and warm and joked to me that (since I was singing along to EVERY song) that I knew the songs better than she did!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 05:26PM »

I got to meet her back in April at the concert in Cincy! She was so lovely and warm and joked to me that (since I was singing along to EVERY song) that I knew the songs better than she did!

She sang directly to me during Dulaman at Cincy!  I thought I was going to melt away there on the front row!  She really knows how to make fans feel special!  Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 04:31PM »

You aren't kidding Jim!
I wouldn't kid about something like that.   Wink

I had the great pleasure of meeting Lisa on Thursday and she is ANOTHER wonderful, stunningly beautiful young lady!
And, she gave me some nice, no - GREAT smiles for my photos.  One of the world's greatest smiles!
That evening, I was lucky enough to be in the front row and watch her marvelous performance and see a lot more of those smiles.  This girl can sing (and dance)!!
Thank you, Lisa.  You are amazing!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 08:42PM »

I have a M&G for Roanoke with my choir buddy Lissy and my granddad I really hope Lisa is there!  I am DYING to meet her!  Like SERIOUSLY!  I'm hoping sooooo much she's there!  I wanna meet her SO BAD!

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 02:29PM »

I met Lisa L. last May at Little Rock and I hope to have her at this year's Meet & Greet.  She loves to meet people and is so outgoing.  Besides being so talented and lovely of course.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 03:04PM »

I got to meet Lisa L at the M&G in Pittsburgh on March 21! she is so sweet! She is very easy to talk to also!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 12:53PM »

I had her again two nights ago.  It was a great Meet & Greet.  She also waved at me on the front row during the show.  What an talented and interesting young lady.

oregongirl29
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 01:38PM »

You guy's/girl's, Are so lucky. Do you know ahead of time who is going to be at the meet and greet's?
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 02:12PM »

You guy's/girl's, Are so lucky. Do you know ahead of time who is going to be at the meet and greet's?

No, you don't find out until they walk into the room.  I spoke with a lady at the local PBS affiliate before the show.  She said she asked the people conducting the Meet & Greet if they would let them know who would be there and they would not.

oregongirl29
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 04:46AM »

Hmm, Oh well.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 07:31AM »

Lisa came down from the stage  and held my friends Julia and Michelle`s hands(they were front row) while she sang  at the German shows!!!!!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: