Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orla on Irish TV  (Read 7839 times)
greenfire6
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 09:57PM »

Another wonderful interview of "our girl". Órla is always so open and personable. Everything she said sure enough spoke to my heart and causes me to want to support and encourage her even more! Very cool to see what I take to be the "music room" Órla has mentioned in past interviews and messages.

Thanks to Kelli and Glen for the links (and in Glen's case the work in putting on youtube.) Major kudos to the RTE One Nationwide crew for producing a classy and tastefully done piece. It took me awhile but I was able to view the entire program. LOL! Loved the live music at the "Valentine's match making event".

Also loved the clips from My Land! But I must confess I cringed when I preceived* Órla sitting on the edge of The Cliffs!  Shocked I hope they had a cleverly concealed "life line" on Órla!!! Wouldn't want a gust of wind to blow her into thin air!

Great interview! Thanks again to Kelli, Glen and RTE. But most of all thank you Órla Fallon! You really are the best!  WinkCheesy

*I realize there may be some tricks of photography here and maybe Órla wasn't "right on the edge" as it were.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 11:00AM »

I have posted Orla's protion of the RTE 1 video on my youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQRm2pcM6fs

Thanks Glen!  The earlier direct link to RTE has expired.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: