Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman's first Holiday Tour?  (Read 11564 times)
lcainsa
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 02:56PM »

Mary, they'd have to be peeved at the Colorado symphony folks rather than you.  Wink

Many organizations release their upcoming season well in advance for subscription sales. They are perfectly within their rights to do so.

Zee

Oh, absolutely they are within their rights, so I'm quite certain that there's no way anyone would get mad at Mary for sharing what she read after it was released.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 03:08PM »

Well, since the cat is out of the bag (I've learned a new proverb, isn't it awesome?!  Tongue Roll Eyes Grin)  people can start with wishing for specific songs... Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:19PM »

Guys, I think we need to hear or read an official announcement from CW LTD before we start booking any airfares! LOL

Zee
HAHA thanks for those words of wisdom Zee!!

CAN YOU SAY FREAAK OUT!???

THIS DAY HAS TURNED OUT TO BE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:56PM »

Ahh!  Freak out might b the right word for now! My wish is that they would come to Cleveland with this! I mean what can be a better Christmas/ present? Even though I would feel bad for the girls if they come to Cleveland during the winter at playhouse square  Undecided I don't know about anyone else but, I can't think of any thing more magical than the Christmas time downtown at a celtic woman concert, minus the weather!! Especially after 8 years in a row working Christmas and Christmas eve I will be taking time off anyways then!  December's not the greatest and friendliest of weather months downtown (been their done the theatres downtown in the cold (not fun!)...(Hopefully they come when the weathers nicer!!) Plus what a Christmas present would be than a meet and greet? Hopefully Santa's heres this!  Wink

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:03PM »

Ahh!  Freak out might b the right word for now! My wish is that they would come to Cleveland with this! I mean what can be a better Christmas/ present? Even though I would feel bad for the girls if they come to Cleveland during the winter at playhouse square  Undecided I don't know about anyone else but, I can't think of any thing more magical than the Christmas time downtown at a celtic woman concert, minus the weather!! Especially after 8 years in a row working Christmas and Christmas eve I will be taking time off anyways then!  December's not the greatest and friendliest of weather months downtown (been their done the theatres downtown in the cold (not fun!)...(Hopefully they come when the weathers nicer!!) Plus what a Christmas present would be than a meet and greet? Hopefully Santa's heres this!  Wink

Sorry if I got a little excited  Sad I hope they come back to Cleveland soon or at least by their spring 2012 concert (hopefully) I am sure they have it all planned out and let us know (Probablly around September...ish) Usually Playhouse square has a lot of stuff around that time so, we might be lucky, just hoping Sad

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
worldtraveler

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 08:05PM »

This is such exciting news!  Can't wait for an official announcement!   Grin
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 08:11PM »

Oh now that is interesting! Can't wait for an announcement!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 10:15PM »

Great news! I hope they come here. If not, looks like a must travel type of thing.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 10:29PM »

Man--- I gotta find me some money!!!!!  Love the Christmas songs!!! 
Hmmmmm-- A Chicago forum Christmas Party!!!!  Can you say "Secret Santa"Huh    Maybe?HuhHuh??   All we need is for them to include Chicago on their tour. 
Finding money...yeah, that's what I need to do.

...and Chicago, Christmas and Celtic Woman! 
The three "C's" of a Merry Christmas!
"All I want for Christmas is two front seats, two front seats............... Cheesy

Phil

bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 09:16AM »

CELTIC WOMAN – Dec. 21, 2011
Audiences have fallen in love with Celtic Woman via PBS specials and live arena performances that feature the Irish female vocal ensemble performing a mix of Celtic, New Age and Adult Contemporary music. On their first American symphonic holiday tour, Celtic Woman’s holiday celebration will warm your heart with their distinctive take on classic Christmas songs and carols.

http://www.prlog.org/11308971-colorado-symphony-announces-201112-season.html
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:30AM by bot1tle » Logged
aNDy
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55AM »

Wow...that's big news! Nice find!! Shocked
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 10:57AM »

We can only hope that they will be in other cities.  Cool Cool Cool

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 11:39AM »

Gives them a chance to play in the Disney Hall in LA

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2011, 10:52AM »

Oh!  Shocked Oh my! Oh my, oh my, oh my! *starts hyperventilating from excitement* Oh my God! This would just totally make my life! If they do holiday tour (IF they do) PLEASE COME TO CINCINNATI!!!!!!!! Eeeep!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 11:13AM »

Getting "carried away with anticipation" is about 48.9% of the fun. 

I think this is a great move for CW.  Packed venues everywhere, I'm sure.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: