Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman's first Holiday Tour?  (Read 11509 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 11:32AM »

This is very exciting news indeed!  I wonder if they'll be taking this to other cities?  They probably won't return to University Park though. Sad  Depending on how close and when they come, I might have to plan a roadtrip.  This is going to get interesting. Wink  I can't wait for more news!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:55PM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 11:44AM »

As much as I would love to see them tour with a Christmas show I seriously doubt that will happen.  They want, and should be able, to be home with family around the Holidays.  I would really like to see them come out with a new Christmas DVD for all of us to enjoy.  The only thing that would be a tad upsetting would be the fact that Lynn and Alex wouldn't be there to take part.  Well, maybe David could invite them back!!!!  What a great DVD that would be!!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 05:07PM »

As much as I would love to see them tour with a Christmas show I seriously doubt that will happen.  They want, and should be able, to be home with family around the Holidays.  I would really like to see them come out with a new Christmas DVD for all of us to enjoy.  The only thing that would be a tad upsetting would be the fact that Lynn and Alex wouldn't be there to take part.  Well, maybe David could invite them back!!!!  What a great DVD that would be!!!
I 100% agree w/ you on that! Even though a tour would be nice but, I think not only them but everyone, should be with their friends and family for the holidays! (Even though the girls are close)  but, I think they would be happy home in ireland for the holidays!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 12:03AM »

Please let this come to MN or anywhere in the Midwest! It'd be the perfect 18th birthday or Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2011, 11:03PM »

As much as I'd love a holiday tour (THE perfect xmas gift), I have to agree. I think the girls should ALWAYS have that time to spend with their families. They're away so much! They should be spending time at home.

And think about it! Would you want to be away from family on Christmas?
MaryNorth93
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 02:40PM »

Well, it's officialy confirmed... let the speculation and anticipation and whatever you like begin  Tongue  Grin
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 09:26PM »

Out of curiosity, do we know of any dates/locations?
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 09:37PM »

Out of curiosity, do we know of any dates/locations?
December 11th in Pittsburgh

John910

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 11:14PM »

Anything closer to Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA?
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 09:27PM »

I will be in NYC the first or second week of Dec., how cool would that be if CW was there singing at Rockafeller center while we were there?

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: