Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa embraces her nickname!  (Read 7396 times)
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« on: February 20, 2011, 02:49PM »

I think it's fantastic that Lisa L. seems to be enthusiastically embracing the nickname of "Lil Lambe."   Personally, I think the nickname is adorable for an adorable lady, and now I see that she has referred to herself a few times as "Lil Lambe" on her Twitter.  Pretty cool!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 03:11PM »

I saw it too, it's indeed pretty cool!  Grin It's probably also easier for the ladies to seperate Lisa and Lisa  Cheesy
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:51PM »

Since she's very cute and diminutive, I suspect that nickname's been with her for a long time.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Wendy176

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:07PM »

I agree that it is nice that she is allowing us to use a "catch" phrase to distinguise her.  She probably did have many nicknames during her childhood but she is definately not diminutive.  I saw her in a show yesterday and I sat in the second row.  She may be an inch shorted than Lisa K both with her stage presence she commands the stage.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:11PM »

she is definately not diminutive.
I meant diminutive in the sense that she's built very slim and tiny, like Lynn.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 10:35PM »

I do agree, it's very likely that the nickmane "Lil Lambe" is probably not new for Lisa.  I just thought it was really cute that she was referring to herself with a nickname to begin with, and especially since it's one that has been somewhat popular here on the forums as well. 
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 03:56AM »

Yeah that is sooooo cute!!!  I think Chloe also calls her LL Cool Lambe.  Tongue  Sooo cute!

binti

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 07:03AM »

I like both the nicknames, Lil Lambe and LL Cool Lambe.  I think in person she is probably so sweet and lovable that Lil Lambe fits just right but on stage she is definitely LL Cool Lambe.  She is so full of energy and fits like a glove with the other ladies.  It is such a fantastic blend of beautiful voices and incredible personalities that at the end of the concert my hands hurt from clapping and my face is frozen in a smile....and wish I could be there again and again.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 02:01PM »

I like both the nicknames, Lil Lambe and LL Cool Lambe.  I think in person she is probably so sweet and lovable that Lil Lambe fits just right but on stage she is definitely LL Cool Lambe.  She is so full of energy and fits like a glove with the other ladies.  It is such a fantastic blend of beautiful voices and incredible personalities that at the end of the concert my hands hurt from clapping and my face is frozen in a smile....and wish I could be there again and again.

Well I'm going in 9 days so I'll get to see her LL Cool Lambe side!!!

The Quiet Man

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 12:19PM »

As long as she doesn't try to pull the WOOL over anyone's eyes.  Wocka! Wocka!  Then again, she's probably heard every sheep pun in the book.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 07:38PM »

PAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Okay, after seeing her live on Wednesday, she is DEFINITELY LL Cool Lambe on stage!!!!!  WOW OMG!!!  I've always been a huge fan of her's since I first heard about her (when she joined CW) and now I'm her BIGGEST FAN!!!!!

celticgirl

Lisa's Lamb

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 05:33PM »

Adorable!!! I think it suits perfectly with her  Wink

take my hand, come with me and fly <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: