Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's That Girl (in Aontas Choral Ensemble)  (Read 20784 times)
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 03:39PM »

Please take me with you in your next mission (to see Helen).

Me too please... I would love to see her live again!!

me 3!  Grin

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Dasher

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 06:26PM »

You are the luckiest person in the world Mr. Bill, you are in the midst of Helenic beauty.. I knew Lisa has a sister in Aontas and I mistakenly identified someone else and I thought it's nice to notice someone there's just a few of you (I get to monopolize her  Cheesy)... but now there's probably a million of looking after her! By the way Bill, those in YouTube SFTH concert where Helen was there was that in 2009? How I wish I could see videos of her in the 2010 CW tour  just before she decided to go to College. Please share if you have some even it's in YouTube.

In other  gigs while Orla and Meav were still there, Helen looked weighty.(it's prbably in the design of their gray gown) and lovely.. with reddish black hair but looking younger. I thought she was not there yet until I was able to spot the contour of her chin that I was able to recognize her (very similar chin in her Twitter profile foto). But it was in the SFTH tour that she really bloomed, those charms and her vibrancy. Please be back to CW, Miss Helen  Sad..

Wow 136 concerts! !hat's too plenty. That's so physically and emotionally demanding... no wonder Alex, Lyn and probably Hayley decided to leave. Can't blame CW management though, these woman are more in demand than Toyotas back in the US. I hope to catch them here in Adelaide.. just hoping Cry
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 01:23AM »

Helen is quite easy to figure out from the Choir group, she has identical looking as her sister Lisa but with darker hair.
(especially in ACC, when they had same hair style Cheesy)
Dasher

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 11:54PM »

Hey Bill,

On Catherine's Twitter she posted a photo

http://twitpic.com/4bmcla

Helen was on it. Is it a Celtic Woman gig? Is Helen back with Aontas for CW?
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 12:06AM »

No, Catherine has leave the Aontas last year after the Australia Tour, Helen is not in the Spring Tour 2011 because she's going to school.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 03:41AM »

fro
Hey Bill,

On Catherine's Twitter she posted a photo

http://twitpic.com/4bmcla

Helen was on it. Is it a Celtic Woman gig? Is Helen back with Aontas for CW?

That's Una, Catherine and Helen done up for something.

Catherine, as most know by now, has moved on to other things/projects. (We'll miss her). I spoke with Una, just recently in fact, and she tells me that, although she thoroughly enjoyed her time with Celtic Woman, she (wants to) continue to pursue her career as a solo singer. She says she loved touring with CW but, does not desire to spend her life as part of a choir. She continues to build her career as a solo performer/artist/singer. (Una too, of course, is very special to us and certainly we miss her as well). As for Helen, I have not heard from her in some time now. She is still in school and thus, not touring with CW during the spring tours. If a Fall tour does take place, there exists a chance she could return but, I have no way of verifing that. (Rich)?

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Dasher

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 04:38AM »

Thanks for the informative insight Bill... To bad all the good girls behind the scenes are gone - Helen, Catherine and Una. Celtic Woman has lost some of its colorful feathers. Or it is just like Superman without Lois.  Sad
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 04:29PM »

Thanks for the informative insight Bill... To bad all the good girls behind the scenes are gone - Helen, Catherine and Una. Celtic Woman has lost some of its colorful feathers. Or it is just like Superman without Lois.  Sad

Well, I suppose that's true. To a certain extent. I won't get into anything here, of that nature. Most here who are familiar with me, know who I'm partial to and I probably should just leave it at that. We long-timers here have seen numerous changes over the years. (Some rather painful too, I might add). However, it seems that CW Ltd always comes up with the right replacement(s). Really about all you can do in situations like this is to remember all the great shows, the great evenings, the wonderful times we all had over the years and, look forward to getting to know the newer members who come on board.

For the record, again, most know who I am partial to. But this by no means is meant as any kind of disrespect towards any other members. No matter who Celtic Woman has brought in over the years, I've always wound up thrilled with them. It's not easy to get over our (personal) favorite members who have come and gone but, as the old saying goes ... the show must go on. So let's enjoy it while we have it.

Cheers ... Bill

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 06:48PM »

there exists a chance she could return but, I have no way of verifing that. (Rich)?
Sorry. Can't comment.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Dasher

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29AM »

I guess yeah... we thank them for the memories and for being part of Celtic Woman that somehow made the way it is now. They would always be a part of CW in spirit and whatever their endeavors now we must wish them well.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 04:02AM »

I guess yeah... we thank them for the memories and for being part of Celtic Woman that somehow made the way it is now. They would always be a part of CW in spirit and whatever their endeavors now we must wish them well.

Amen.

... Bill

Dasher

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 08:19PM »

HI Bill,

In the thread below

>>The Cast> Celtic Woman >>What Celtic Woman must be called

I will eventually  need your insight. Please care to view them when you have the time. We have a few contributions on what must be the moniker of the Celtic Woman
a number of fans supported 'CWazies', I call us fans 'Celtic Wows'. Other catchy suggestions are 'Celtic Womaholics' and 'Celtic Womaniacs. After we get a good number of suggestions, we shall respectfully ask you to present these suggestions to the ladies of Celtic Woman (it may include David himself) and allow them to pick one so we'd have an official moniker as what fans of Celtic Woman. As you may have known,  Justin Bieber fans are called Beliebers, Def Leppard fanatics are called Def Heads and Charice followers are called Chasters. The initiative is started by Chloe herself when she tweeted 'I wonder what Celtic Woman fans are called?'. My only qualification is that
whatever the moniker is it must directly refer to the identity of Celtic Woman - perhaps by mentioning 'Celtic' or 'Woman or one syllable from each.

See you in that thread Bill.

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 11:46PM »

I find myself concentrating on Helen whenever I watch my SFTH dvd. Smiley

Me too  Wink

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 09:08AM »

I just want to add something here....

It was incredible to see Helen live at my 2nd Celtic Woman concert!!  However, I am happy for her that she's back in school, and she knows what she wants to do.  I too would love to see her return to the tour, however I will support her in whatever she decides to do.

I've seen choir members come and go (Sarah Burke..  Wink), but I'm excited to see the new replacements David has chosen, and I'm sure they are absolutely phenomenal!!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: