Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's That Girl (in Aontas Choral Ensemble)  (Read 20775 times)
Dasher

« on: February 21, 2011, 07:08PM »

Who is the female member in the Aontas Choral Ensemble, a brunette whose long black hair almost covers her forehead. She is so graceful and radiant. On the The Call video of Celtic Woman in YouTube @ 4:43 the one on the right. She is just so adorable. Is she still a member of Aontas and touring with CW.

The link where she appeared are

@ 4:43, the one at the right and @ 5:06, second from right the woman in the choir outfit, right beside Alex)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD6RdI1QqCg

@ 2:46, the pretty female choir member in the middle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyoPZQ-1ZxU

Any help, please..
aNDy
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 07:22PM »

That is.... Helen! Lisa Kelly's sister Smiley
Dasher

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 08:36PM »

Ahh... She is the one! I thought it was the other girl. No wonder there's much footage of her, the main reason is that she is a beauty and elegant. I noticed that in the 2011 CW concerts there are only 6 Choir members and Helen is not one of them. Is she still with Aontas and is the choir still the official backup choir of CW? Thanks Andy..
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:12PM »

The last I heard, Helen was finishing her college degree.

The Aontas Choir is still touring with CW.

Hannah Smiley

Dasher

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 09:38PM »

Tons of thanks Hannah. Wish more trivia will come out about Helen Kelly. Wish that she'd be the next Celtic Woman
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 09:39PM »

Tons of thanks Hannah. Wish more trivia will come out about Helen Kelly. Wish that she'd be the next Celtic Woman

that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Dasher

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:48PM »

Let's start campaigning to David Downes then.   Wink After all CW needs one more member since Lyne and Alex departed. CW would be great if there are 5 of them
Dasher

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 09:59PM »

It's funny. I just found myself lately glued on YouTube watching all clips of Celtic Woman. But My eyes were looking differently.. directly looking at the choir behind the main scene and looking for Helen. In the song You'll In My Heart, the swaying (dance) of the choir was magnificent and Helen was so graceful and charming.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 02:09PM »

I find myself concentrating on Helen whenever I watch my SFTH dvd. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 05:56PM »

me too!  Smiley her and Catherine

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Dasher

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 07:49PM »

Yeah me too.. Those split second clip of hers are just like diamonds. She is so graceful especially the way she sways in the song You'll Be In My Heart. So lovely.

me too!  Smiley her and Catherine
Dasher

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 07:54PM »

Please take me with you in your next mission (to see Helen).
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 04:31AM »

Ohh ... do I detect a new Helen fan in our midst? Imagine that. Wink

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 04:43AM »

Ahh... She is the one! I thought it was the other girl. No wonder there's much footage of her, the main reason is that she is a beauty and elegant. I noticed that in the 2011 CW concerts there are only 6 Choir members and Helen is not one of them. Is she still with Aontas and is the choir still the official backup choir of CW? Thanks Andy..

Helen is currently back in college (which is what she wants) and not on this current Spring 2011 SFTH Tour. Last year she was here for the (shorter) Fall portion of the 2010 SFTH Tour. However, back in 2009, during the Isle Of Hope Tours, she was here for the (longer) first leg of that Tour, or, for roughly 100 of the 136 concerts here in the States that year. Following that first leg of the 2009 Isle Of Hope Tour, she decided to return to college.

It's not out of the question that she could possibly return, once out of school again. But, that remains to be seen.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 03:33PM »

Please take me with you in your next mission (to see Helen).

Me too please... I would love to see her live again!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: