Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albany, New York in June  (Read 3768 times)
John910

« on: April 12, 2007, 11:26PM »

Does anyone know if Hayley will be with them when they are in Albany, New York in June (22nd I think)?

I saw Maev in Wilkes-Barre, PA on March 1st.

That is the next closest they'll be to my area. Off hand I don't know if Albany, NY or Philadelphia, PA is closer to Scranton, PA.

MaggyMay

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:16PM »

Hi John

Unless something changes, you'll be seeing Meav.   This is from the CW official website

We are pleased to announce that Hayley & Meav’s alternate dates have now been confirmed.

Meav will open the show in Tampa on February 14th and will continue with the show until Manchester on March 8th.

Hayley will join the show in Boston on March 9th and will continue with the show until Columbus on April 5th.

Meav will be in Indianapolis on April 11th and will then finish touring in Phoenix on May 3rd.

Hayley will join us again in Palm Desert.

As you may know, new tour dates have been added for th month of June, and Meav will be performing these dates right until the final concert in Wolftrap. 

As a touring production it is very important to us that everyone involved is happy and dedicated to the show. Touring involves being away from home for a very long time. For Meav this just wasn’t possible with a young child & Hayley’s own solo commitments wouldn’t allow for this either. We felt that the best solution would be for them both to alternate.

The show has always been based around 5 girls. This is not changing and we believe that Hayley & Meav alternating will add a new dimension and freshness to the show.

http://www.celticwoman.com/viewSection.asp?idSection=218
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: