Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CWF.com DVD Premier Chat  (Read 50432 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2007, 05:45AM »

That must have been when I couldn't get onto the forum.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2007, 11:33AM »

The chat last night was a blast!

THANK YOU LINDSAY & RICH!! Grin Grin Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2007, 12:24PM »

Basically, what happened is that too many people tried to get into the chat all at once. This caused us to use more then our allowed amount of server CPU usage. I've updated my original post with how we're going to fix this on Friday.

Also, if anyone was in the chat last night and wants a transcript of it let me know.

aislin
celloSteel

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2007, 07:51PM »

I hope my dvd gets here before the final chat! Undecided I accidentally had it shipped to my old apartment and am in the process of getting it sent to my new one!

McIrish

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2007, 08:55PM »

Hi all,Been away awhile.Haven't read many threads,but,just in case no one noticed,this new DVD has closed captions,so you can sing along with every song.SING OUT,everyone,SING OUT!!!!Love ya,be back soon,Mc
Jason

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2007, 09:07PM »

Hi all,Been away awhile.Haven't read many threads,but,just in case no one noticed,this new DVD has closed captions,so you can sing along with every song.SING OUT,everyone,SING OUT!!!!Love ya,be back soon,Mc

That's really cool. But I don't know.. blocking part of the screen.. HMM  Huh

McIrish

« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2007, 11:03PM »

When you see the intro,after the sign ins by the ladies & David, you will see:Play Concert,Track selections,Audio Controls,& title &closed captions. Check off what you want & ,viola,words you may not have known,especially to the new songs. I hope this helps. Mc
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2007, 08:40PM »

I may actually be able to join the 3rd chat on Friday, as that will be shortly after I'm home from work (11pm E time)  I'll have to go back and forth between my living room and bedroom since I don't have a way to have both in the same room. Cheesy  I will have watched it already though so I can just turn the volume up and picture what's on the screen as each song plays! Wink 

I don't know for sure about the chat, but I'm going to try to do it at least.  It would be fun to be talking about it and watching at the same time. Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2007, 09:00PM »

i would like to attend the the 10pm chat

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2007, 09:15PM »

chickie.monkey and Jeanine,

I've added you to the list.

aislin
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2007, 11:16AM »

Amazon .com review of  "A Christmas Celebration"http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Celebration-Celtic-Woman/dp/B000I2ISF4
kidrose

« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2007, 12:30PM »

Hi,

I'm usually a lurker here  Wink, but this time I found I couldn't stay in the background.  Finally, others who understand my fascination with the girls (my roommate doesn't get it).

My copy is supposed to be delivered today, so I would like to join the chat tonight at 9 eastern. 

Thanks

Rose
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2007, 12:40PM »

Welcome to the family kidrose.  Make yourself at home.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2007, 12:45PM »

kidrose,

Added you to the list!

aislin
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2007, 01:37PM »

When you see the intro,after the sign ins by the ladies & David, you will see:Play Concert,Track selections,Audio Controls,& title &closed captions. Check off what you want & ,viola,words you may not have known,especially to the new songs. I hope this helps. Mc
I clicked on off but it didnt work. I still see them. Also, I actually want to do a screen grab at one point on Green the Whole Year Long and although the line is at the bottom of the screen when I do it, it isnt on the screen grab, where I want it! I am doing something wrong here, probably something very small and dumb. But then maybe the captions wont appear on screen grabs anyway?

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: