Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CWF.com DVD Premier Chat  (Read 50389 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 04:54AM »

Big time, all right, I think we can get that thing ready. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
cjensen

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 07:25AM »

Hi all,
Very innovative idea! Should be a great time for all!!!!

All will feel the Christmas spirit after viewing this DVD.
Everyone you'll come in contact with the next day will be wondering
why are you're humming Xmas carols, decorating your office and putting
together your Xmas shopping list ..... in October!!!

See y'all there!
- CJ
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 07:31AM by cjensen » Logged
celtic crazy

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 07:52AM »

Would love to join you. Unfortunetly,I will have to wait until Christmas itself before I get the Dvd. My first concert in August of 05 was an early Christmas present. My second concert this past April was a birthday present. All my cd's and Dvds have been Christmas or birthday gifts. I have even given the cd's as gifts to people before I had my own. Very Depressing. To all of you that do not have to wait,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BruceBarnes

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05AM »

I found all my Celtic Woman CD's at bookstores such as Barnes and Noble.  I'm sure they will have it on the release date.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 08:29AM »

I found all my Celtic Woman CD's at bookstores such as Barnes and Noble.  I'm sure they will have it on the release date.
Bruce, that's exactly what I'm going to do.  I'll check Amazon and some of the other online merchants, and if I find a better price I'll use them to order Christmas gifts and things like that.  But I'll be staking out Barnes & Noble that morning for my first copy.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 09:04AM »

Can't wait Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 10:17AM »

Would love to join you. Unfortunetly,I will have to wait until Christmas itself before I get the Dvd. My first concert in August of 05 was an early Christmas present. My second concert this past April was a birthday present. All my cd's and Dvds have been Christmas or birthday gifts. I have even given the cd's as gifts to people before I had my own. Very Depressing. To all of you that do not have to wait,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should start a club of people that have to wait to Dec to see the show / dvd!
epicwolf

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 06:54PM »

Wow that sounds great. I think i can make it to the tuesday one. Im not really good with time zones. If its 8 pm central, does it mean its 7 pm pacific?  Grin Finally I am able to watch a CW dvd with somebody rather than alone LOL.

Steve P

Know that I will sing to u each night I dream of u

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38PM »

Wow that sounds great. I think i can make it to the tuesday one. Im not really good with time zones. If its 8 pm central, does it mean its 7 pm pacific?  Grin Finally I am able to watch a CW dvd with somebody rather than alone LOL.

8 pm Central is 7 pm Mountain and 6 pm Pacific  Smiley

Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2007, 02:12AM »

What's 8 pm European time ?? As in, when it's 8 pm Central, what's the time over here ?

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
celticriver

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 12:12PM »

Sorry to be negative but will most of us have our copies by then?  If the local Walmart or Best Buy have them in stock on the release date their is no problem but a lot of my collection had to be ordered on line and then mailed to me.  Is this the purpose of the second chat on Oct. 5?

I does sound cool (Do people still use that ??) I hope it comes together.

Yeah, I would love to chat but don't know if I will have a copy by then
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 01:05PM »

I honestly hope that they'll have the DVD in The Netherlands by then, otherwise I'll order it and try and get it on time Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2007, 02:07PM »

Yeah, I would love to chat but don't know if I will have a copy by then
Remember, there will be a second chat that Friday.  Same time, same station.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2007, 02:45PM »

That reminded me of the old batman tv show for some reason. Same bat time...same bat channel. Wink

I plan to tune in. Hope to have mine on Oct 2. Lets have a contest on how long it takes everyone to open up the dvd package. LOL Grin No scissors allowed Wink

poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2007, 02:57PM »

I had a hard time finding ANJ in Cincinnati stores when it was first released.  It took them about a week to order it from distributors. 

This time, I will go to Borders or Barnes & Noble and preorder it.  They will at least have my coipies shipped in time.  Roll Eyes

I hope this solves my problem.  I will have a portble DVD plyer hooked up to a stereo and set up in my computer room.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: