Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Celtic Woman 10 Year Anniversary Concert"  (Read 26559 times)
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« on: March 13, 2011, 12:13AM »

Click here to post your SIGN http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Celtic-Woman-2014-Anniversary-Concert/

Dear Celtic Woman,

We the Fans of Celtic Woman have followed and supported you all over many years.  There has been a turnover of performers throughout the years who we continue to love and support.  Given the time is coming for a 10 Year Anniversary Concert, we have joined together to encourage Celtic Woman to bring back past performers for a one night only concert, in the spirit of how Celtic Woman began back in 2004.

It is our belief that by bringing back all of these performers it will be a truly magical experience for the extremely talented performers involved, but also for the fans who have supported you and helped you to become the international phenomenon that you are today.

We look forward to hearing your response soon.

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
Breno

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 12:27AM »

I love the idea!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 12:39AM »

Awesome idea, but maybe a tad early. 
What do you think?
I may not be the best judge.  I have been known to procrastinate.  Undecided

Phil

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 12:51AM »

This would be amazing if it did happen!

greenfire6
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 12:56AM »

Fantasic idea! And no, not too early to begin to clamor for.

Although the focus is usually on the staring cast I think it should include invites to the entire CW Alumni. Can you image? All the orginals along side the later casts members! Right now we would be talking four percusionists alone! Can you picture it?  Cheesy

Huge thing to organize, but as a one-off performance, filmed for DVD, I think it would be an all time smash!  Grin
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 02:14AM »

I really think it's an AWESOME idea, and I agree.  It's NOT too early.  I think it's better that we start the idea this early, because the more time they have to prepare, the less pressure there is, and the more time they'd have to say whether they wanna do it or not.  I hope they do!!!  OMG imagine the ENTIRE cast, along with ALL the musicians and choir members, along with any new Celtic Woman members, choir members, or band members that join in the next 3 years!  Wow!!!  I really think this would be a great idea!
You never know.  They might do it.  They always know how to surprise their fans and make them happy!!!  They surprised us with Lullaby and the 4 new songs for SFTH and made ME one happy Celtic Woman fan!!!!!  Smiley
Fingers crossed!

mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 06:33AM »

I may not be the best judge.  I have been known to procrastinate.  Undecided

Phil
See?  I might be wrong.

Phil

beckyw

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 10:00AM »

I'm so there.  Let's see....what should I pack.   Grin

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 10:59AM »

I'm so there.  Let's see....what should I pack.   Grin

I'll be packing a sweater.  Hahaha!!!

hopfrog5557

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 12:18PM »

Great idea. However, I'm thinking 9 lead singers, a fiddler, a chorus, and a band might make the stage a little crowded. I'm also not sure (good as he is) that David could arrange songs in nine-part harmony. If they could come up with a way to run different combinations of leads and give Lisa K. and Chloe a few songs off for other solos, I think it would be absolute magic.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 12:31PM »

Great idea. However, I'm thinking 9 lead singers, a fiddler, a chorus, and a band might make the stage a little crowded. I'm also not sure (good as he is) that David could arrange songs in nine-part harmony. If they could come up with a way to run different combinations of leads and give Lisa K. and Chloe a few songs off for other solos, I think it would be absolute magic.

lol I think David could pull it off.  Maybe it doesn't have to be 9-part harmony.  It can still be 4-part harmony with 2 or 3 voices on the same note, like a little choir.  Smiley

Wendy176

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 01:24PM »

Fantastic Idea.  It would be wonderful for all of the fans.  I believe David would be able to pull it off.  However, it ain't gonna happen.  There have been too many problems between CW management and the artists over the years that I do not think that all of the girls would come back, unfortunately.  But we can try.  This would not be too early to start planning either because it would need to have contractual deals worked out in advance.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 01:53PM »

Fantastic Idea.  It would be wonderful for all of the fans.  I believe David would be able to pull it off.  However, it ain't gonna happen.  There have been too many problems between CW management and the artists over the years that I do not think that all of the girls would come back, unfortunately.  But we can try.  This would not be too early to start planning either because it would need to have contractual deals worked out in advance.

What problems?  Huh

I believe in the impossible.

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 02:16PM »

how about a mega sized stage lol? massive! Ireland sized! Grin

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 07:10PM »

Fantastic Idea.  It would be wonderful for all of the fans.  I believe David would be able to pull it off.  However, it ain't gonna happen.  There have been too many problems between CW management and the artists over the years that I do not think that all of the girls would come back, unfortunately.  But we can try.  This would not be too early to start planning either because it would need to have contractual deals worked out in advance.

What problems?  Huh

I believe in the impossible.
I too, would like to know what problems you are addressing.  Huh  As far as I'm concerned, the artists simply moved on.  I'm not sure how likely it is that this will happen, but it's certainly not impossible; I know I would love to see it.  People can dream, right?

lol I think David could pull it off.  Maybe it doesn't have to be 9-part harmony.  It can still be 4-part harmony with 2 or 3 voices on the same note, like a little choir.  Smiley
I've sung in 8 part choruses before--it's actually not that uncommon! Cheesy  Just imagine those powerful voices blending all together. *melts*
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:13PM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: