Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Celtic Woman 10 Year Anniversary Concert"  (Read 26560 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 11:14PM »

Hey guys,

I could have sworn these two topics had already been merged, but apparently not so I've gone ahead and put them together.

aislin
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 06:44AM »

I signed!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 02:05PM »

Thanks for merging Smiley Sorry I havent been on in awhile. It sucks having a life outside of this place.

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
Critiques on my art=always helpful!
DeviantArt
I'm also looking for comments on my work.
VanderPhoto[
celticartzyangel
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 02:54PM »

Gosh this would be AMAZING!!! Agree!  Grin They NEED to do this!!!! The DVDs would sell SO fast! (Not like they don't already!  Grin)
pammy314

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 01:02PM »

To do this reuinion they MUST include ALL Celtic Woman--and this means DEIRDRE but I do not think that possible
 .  Would like to see past Aontas choral members also included, as well as band members --Des and Nicky especially.
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58AM »

Great idea. However, I'm thinking 9 lead singers, a fiddler, a chorus, and a band might make the stage a little crowded. I'm also not sure (good as he is) that David could arrange songs in nine-part harmony. If they could come up with a way to run different combinations of leads and give Lisa K. and Chloe a few songs off for other solos, I think it would be absolute magic.

how about a mega sized stage lol? massive! Ireland sized! Grin
There are lots of venues that are big enough, but many of them were really designed for sports, not serious music. Maybe one of the old European opera houses would do. Or Radio City Music Hall. The real heroes of such an event would be the logistician and the stage manager. Something else to consider: it would have to be a long show, so there would have to be intermissions, which would make it even longer. It might be necessary to break the production in two, performed on successive nights.

I'd settle for something much smaller, a reunion of the Slane Castle "Celtic Woman, Reinforced!" configuration, preferably with some new music. Orla and Hayley and Meav, oh my!

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Shanonlynn

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 02:01PM »

It would be a dream  come true to have a 10th Anniversary concert, along with a DVD and CD.  I have  been a fan from the beginning Concert at the Helix and have seen a couple of live shows in Norfolk and Richmond VA.  Can you imagine having everyone on one stage with the band and choir and of course Mairead and her phenomenal fiddling.  Of course, it would have to take place in Ireland.  I do agree David could pull it off and spotlight each lady's signature songs and have group numbers.  I truly hope it happens!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 06:50PM »

Fantastic Idea.  It would be wonderful for all of the fans.  I believe David would be able to pull it off.  However, it ain't gonna happen.  There have been too many problems between CW management and the artists over the years that I do not think that all of the girls would come back, unfortunately.  But we can try.  This would not be too early to start planning either because it would need to have contractual deals worked out in advance.

Unless you have personally worked with the group, I have no reason to believe this is true. Besides, if you did work with the group, why would you be talking about this sort of thing? You might be right, but I hope that you aren't.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 02:36PM »

I literally dreamt of this last night and was so thrilled to find this topic. This would be amazing

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: