Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 2011 Newsletter  (Read 21097 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: March 29, 2011, 03:43PM »

GREAT guest interview lined up for the June 2011 issue of The Voice! I'm thrilled!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
lisaKfanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 05:25PM »

Yay! Cheesy When can we submit new questions?

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:01PM »

Yay! Cheesy When can we submit new questions?
April 9.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:04PM »

you and your teasing!!!! Wink Cheesy hahahaha caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannot wait!!!! Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 08:46AM »

Whoop Whoop Cheesy
*thinking of some questions  Cheesy

<3

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 09:16AM »

you and your teasing!!!! Wink Cheesy hahahaha caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannot wait!!!! Grin

haha Dayna! Let's think of something to tease him with..... kgrrrrsssss.... brains working*** oooh yes, doesn't seem like it, but I have brains too! Cheesy

No idea.... Cheesy

But no kidding^^ I want to know!! He is such a good teaser!!^^
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 06:56AM »

We are now accepting questions for Lisa for the June 2011 issue of The Voice - the quarterly newsletter of the Official Lisa Kelly Fan Club! http://lisakellyfan.com/lkfc/q-and-a.html

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 08:49AM »

Q&A submittals are now closed until July.

Just finished my guest interview for the June newsletter. Y'all are gonna love it!

lcainsa
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 09:35AM »

Doh, was going to ask a question or two, and completely forgot about it... oh, well, guess I'll have to wait...
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 12:21PM »

Doh, was going to ask a question or two, and completely forgot about it... oh, well, guess I'll have to wait...
Same... that's ok Smiley I'll just have to catch the next one!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 11:36AM »

*LOL*  Today, out of the clear blue, I finally thought of a question to ask Lisa!  I came straight here to check, and sure enough I'm a couple days late.  It's toe story of my life!  Now if I can only manage to remember the question in July ... it's a problem since I suffer with Sumtimerz Disease.  You know that one, right?  It's similar to Alzheimers, but  Sometimes you remember and Sometimes you don't!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 07:36AM »

I've just sent Lisa all your questions for the next Q&A. Due to my impending move to Missouri, the June newsletter will probably not be released until the end of the month.

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 10:03AM »

I've just sent Lisa all your questions for the next Q&A. Due to my impending move to Missouri, the June newsletter will probably not be released until the end of the month.

Whatever's best for you, Rich!!! I hope your move goes smoothly!!! best of luck!! Smiley

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59PM »

Good luck with the move, Rich!  As always, life takes priority and we'll be waiting when you're able to get the newsletter out to us!
Jennifer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 02:04PM »

Whatever works best for you, Rich! Hope the move goes well!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: