Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 2011 Newsletter  (Read 21096 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 07:54PM »

Whoop Whoop Cheesy
*thinking of some questions  Cheesy

<3

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 07:53AM »

Sorry the newsletter's so late. Moving across the country kinda cramped my style. I'm workin' on it! It'll be out this week - I promise!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jennifer
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 08:02AM »

That's totally fine, Rich! Take all the time that you need Smiley
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 09:30PM »

COOL RICH!  Glad to hear that you're getting settled in, that's what's most important!  We'll all love seeing the newsletter when it's ready!
cowgirl123091<3'scelticwoman!

chloes my hero!

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 09:46PM »

i have one quick question about the newsleter in general, whom should i be talking to get the newsletter as the email adress i gave when i signed up is no longer avaliable? Huh Huh

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 04:30AM »

i have one quick question about the newsleter in general, whom should i be talking to get the newsletter as the email adress i gave when i signed up is no longer avaliable? Huh Huh
Check with Rich. He puts the newsletter together and sends it out.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 06:41AM »

Send me a PM with your full name and correct email address. Do it soon, as the newsletter will go out later this week.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 09:12PM »

Don't worry about it Rich... Take your time. Smiley  It's worth waiting for... Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 02:51AM »

It totally is! Take all the time you need Rich Kiss
MaryNorth93
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 02:29PM »

Just finished reading it. GREAT issue!!  Cheesy Lisa's answers were witty and heartwarming as usual. And the guest interview was also great, what a pleasant suprise to hear from Helen  Grin

When it's promo time how do you deal with the constant camera flashing?

Lisa: With painful cheeks!!!
LOL  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:31PM by MaryN. » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 02:30PM »

The newsletter link has been sent to over 2400 fan club members. I had more than the usual number of failed deliveries this month. Please, if you change your email address let me know. Also - if you have an AOL address, you may not receive my email. AOL decided to reject my email as spam. If you're in the fan club and don't receive my message, let me know and I'll send you the link. I'll post it publicly on Wednesday, July 6.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 03:50PM »

Thank you for the newsletter, Rich (& Lisa).  It is always a good read.  I really like the photo of Lisa with the surprise gift (Carpenters album) you found for her.  I know she had to be thrilled to get it.  I have most of their albums on vinyl, but none are autographed, unfortunately.  I did get to see them live once, though, and still have the program from that show.
Before CW, it was the best concert I had seen.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 06:14PM »

Another masterpiece, Rich! Thanks for all your hard work in putting these newsletters together for us.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 05:19AM »

Another terrific newsletter. Thank you Rich and Lisa and all who contributed.

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 06:56AM »

thank you again Rich! You did wonderful! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: