Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 2011 Newsletter  (Read 21094 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 07:12AM »

Thank you all. I love doing the newsletter, and I couldn't ask for better people to work with. Lisa and Helen are always a joy; Emily's Village Smith columns keep getting better and better; Bob's cartoons just crack me up; and I always have a bunch of great contributor articles to choose from. I'm delighted and amazed that the other performers - past and present - are always so willing to provide their guest interviews for Lisa's newsletter!

And remember - if you'd like your "letter to the editor" published in a future newsletter, send it to us at fanmail@lisakellyfan.com.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 12:16PM »

My email with the link to the newsletter  didn't come this time. I've emailed you with the address just now.  I look very much forward to this issue, as I'm sure do all members of the Lisa Kelly Fan Club.  Smiley   Your efforts in putting it out are very much appreciated, Rich!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 02:19PM »

My email with the link to the newsletter  didn't come this time. I've emailed you with the address just now.  I look very much forward to this issue, as I'm sure do all members of the Lisa Kelly Fan Club.  Smiley   Your efforts in putting it out are very much appreciated, Rich!

Got your email on your Netscape account, but Netscape email is handled by AOL and they've blocked all messages from my ISP. So I sent you the link in a FB message.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jennifer
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 06:46PM »

Woohoo! The June 2011 newsletter was awesome! Love that she actually answered my Starbucks question Cheesy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 08:40PM »

Love love love love the guest interview!!!!!!!!  What a nice surprise! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
lcainsa
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 08:25AM »

Another terrific newsletter!  Thanks Rich!

~Lisa
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 10:14AM »

Wonderful Newsletter it was Wink

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 10:20AM »

Amazing!!
Thank you Rich and Lisa for another stunning Newsletter!!

Cheesy

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 05:04PM »

Thanks for the FB link, Rich!  It was a wonderful issue, the best so far I think!  If this issue doesn't cause a surge of new memberships in the Lisa Kelly Fan Club, I don't know what will!  Cool Cool Cool

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 07:30AM »

As promised, here is the public link to the June issue of The Voice - http://lisakellyfan.com/the_voice/voice0611.html.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 08:59AM »

We'll start accepting submittals for the September Q&A on Saturday, July 9. I'll post the link when it's ready.

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07AM »

Rich,

As always, another great issue!  It's always fun to read the newsletter and I definitely look forward to the next issue, and especially hope to get a question in this time around!

Thanks for all the work you put into this project each time!

Peter
edtom

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 08:48AM »

Rich,

Great job, as usual! Cheesy

Ed

I love Celtic Woman
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 10:06AM »

Thank you so much! Great job! Cheesy

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 11:37AM »

It appears that I never got the newsletter, but luckily you always post it here for the others to see!

Thank you, Rich for all you do for this news letter!  It is very appreciated!  Thank you for putting my final two show review in Smiley

Thanks to Ms. Lisa Kelly, Helen Kelly, and all who contributed to the newsletter!

Now, to gear up my brain for the next issue's Q&A!!!

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: