Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 2011 Newsletter  (Read 21098 times)
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 11:42AM »

We'll start accepting submittals for the September Q&A on Saturday, July 9. I'll post the link when it's ready.
I'm excited for this issue, cause I'm going to try to actually submit some questions!!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22AM »

I know it's a little late, but I just got to read the June issue! It was absolutely fantastic, as always Rich! I loved the interview with Helen! Great to hear what she's been up to!! The Q&A was fabulous as always-I hope I can think of some for an issue one of these days, it's been too long since I asked one!  Cheesy And now I'm going to have to try her modified version of the Lisa Special!!  Grin

Thank you Rich and Lisa for another great issue!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 06:46PM »

The interview with Helen was great!  I feel I have much more insight into her personality than before.  I note her favorite actresses: Cate Blanchett and Judith Dench are mine as well.  I would also choose Superman as favorite superhero!  However, in a contest for his affections I'm afraid she would have to lose out to Lisa Lambe,  due to literary precedent!  Tongue

Thank you, Rich, for this interview, as we certainly never would have gotten one like it elsewhere!  Cool
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:50PM by Starman » Logged

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 08:34PM »

And now I'm going to have to try her modified version of the Lisa Special!!  Grin
haha me too!!!! Sounds delicious Wink maybe not as big as hers, but I'll still have to try it Wink

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 09:49PM »

I just have to say again Rich.... AWESOME newsletter..... I got so excited when it popped up in my e-mail.... And the interview with Helen was awesome!!!!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: