Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-order Paradiso & Track List  (Read 23808 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 05:42PM »

It sounds gorgeous so far! Grin
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 11:13AM »

From Hayley on Twitter :

"And another US update! You can pre-order PARADISO on Amazon.com here: http://tinyurl.com/3myb85o ....see, we haven't forgotten you!! Smiley xx"

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Albertan

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 03:37PM »

According to the above link it looks as though the US release might be Oct 18, 2011 (see the place where it lists the item specs). I wonder if that will be the date of the Canadian release, too. Sure is a long time to wait. Why can't they just release it worldwide on the same date?
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 07:20PM »

I've heard Paradiso in full now and I really like Gabriel's Oboe and Once Upon a Time in the West...overall, the album is a pleasant listen.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Inga
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 01:57AM »

According to the above link it looks as though the US release might be Oct 18, 2011 (see the place where it lists the item specs). I wonder if that will be the date of the Canadian release, too. Sure is a long time to wait. Why can't they just release it worldwide on the same date?

The artists are doing promotional appeareances between the release dates. They are present in person there.

David Garrett, who is also at Decca, has released his latest album in July 2010 in the USA, in September 2010 in Germany and in March 2011 in the UK. He was on tour in these countries in the months between the release dates.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 03:06AM by Inga » Logged
MaryNorth93
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 10:48AM »

Three of the songs on youtube!!!

Whispers in a Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATfRBgl6HUw&feature=channel_video_title

Amalia Por Amor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1g32W_o9I&feature=relmfu

Malena: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byBHLGMT2k&feature=channel_video_title

I LOVE Whispers in a Dream!  Shocked Always loved the melody of Nella Fantasia (Gabriel's Oboe) and Miss Westenra has written new great lyrics for it <3

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 11:00AM »

Wohoo thanks for posting!

Oh yes, Gabriel's oboe... that tune is very beautiful! Smiley

Libby

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 11:13PM »

I finally got my CD on Tuesday! I've only listened all the way through once. Well, I did listen to a few of them a second time, though.

My favorites so far are Whispers in a Dream, Amalia Por Amor, La Califfa, and Once Upon a Time in the West(enra!).

I always thought Gabriel's Oboe/Nella Fantasia was a heavenly song. Chloe's vocals gave it an innocence and delicacy which made it even more so. But with Hayley's beautiful lyrics, and her gorgeous voice, it was that much more beautiful (still love Chloe's version, though!). The English lyrics seem to give it a different quality; it flows differently, I guess. It has a more clear sound (and I don't just mean because I can understand it). I don't know how else to describe it. I think it's the way Hayley sings it too, with more emotion than Chloe, I think (and more than Hayley ever used to sing with).

When I first started listening to the album, and starting with this song, it was immediate ecstasy and amazement.

Hayley sounds positively amazing in Amalia Por Amor. Stunning vocals and interpretation! Great music too.
Patti Plays Pipes

though hope is frail it's hard to kill...<3

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 10:55AM »

WOOT!!!! I am going to get it. I love Hayley and Orla and Mairead but I loves all the girls. Hayley is just WOW

Patricia~Patti! * I play pipes & harp!

Thank you Hayley! xxxxxxx
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 11:45AM »

It is available at New Zealand and for sale on Ebay
Inga
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09AM »

Whispers in a Dream on New Zealand TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGWnoKQciQ&feature=related
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:24AM by Inga » Logged
carl

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 08:27AM »

want it bad ...

why does it take so long for the US release?
Libby

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 07:23PM »

Usually it isn't this long in between releases. They're normally all around the same time period.

Having said that, the release of Paradiso in New Zealand in April was good, because of Hayley's very recent, stunning performance of Amazing Grace in Christchurch. I think because of that, it was released a little bit sooner than originally planned. You could tell by the way her official website appeared to be just thrown together overnight, leaving a lot of things in need of fixing. Those things have been fixed now, for the most part, though.
Gerard

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 10:43AM »

I have ordered the "DeLuxe" Japanese version, with two more tracks and the DVD. I'm waiting for the confirmation that it's been dispatched. But CD Japan has never let me down before.
Inga
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 12:50AM »

What is on the DVD?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: