Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Tour Dates  (Read 41719 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 09:54PM »

I'm still going to wait for an official confirmation...
Anagoge

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 01:23AM »

I had booked tickets for the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester via See Tickets. Showing up as event cancelled now.

This really sucks. I was looking forward to this concert a lot.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 02:46AM »

Let's not jump to fast to conclusions. On all the sites of the venues are the concerts still listed and are you able to buy tickets there. I'd say the tour is still going on unless Scott and/or CWltd. confirm something different.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 02:58AM »

Scott didn't know about this cancellation, I send him the link "Gigandtours.com" and I'm still awaiting an answer from him. I hope it's just a mistake because if they cancelled without inform CW ltd it's completely a lack of professional.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:04AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MaryNorth93
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 03:12AM »

I've checked again and the websites of the Manchester Bridgewater Hall and the Symphony Hall in Birmingham have listed the concerts as cancelled  Undecided No sign of cancellation at the other venues. Hopefully CWltd. will give some light in this case soon. 
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 04:15AM »

Guys, once again please let us wait until we have more informations about the matter before posting and spreading rumours here.
I know I'm no mod, but I (and also others) think it's just wrong to do so.
Sure we're all really burning to know what happened but it won't help by speculating or spreading rumours.

Please be a bit more patient, I'm sure we'll get some information from a CW official soon.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 04:30AM »

Guys, once again please let us wait until we have more informations about the matter before posting and spreading rumours here.
Sure we're all really burning to know what happened but it won't help by speculating or spreading rumours.

Please be a bit more patient, I'm sure we'll get some information from a CW official soon.

Yeah you're right, I'm sorry. I pulled along too fast because of the confusion.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34AM »

No, this isn't referred to anyone... I'm just saying it in general. I can understand it's confusing, it is also for me. But as I said, spreading rumours won't help us either.

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2011, 05:34AM »

No, this isn't referred to anyone... I'm just saying it in general. I can understand it's confusing, it is also for me. But as I said, spreading rumours won't help us either.

Sorry Ben, I was just worried, I didn't assured under no circumstances that the tour was cancelled. I just want to see if someone had more informations, thay why I tweeted Scott. Sorry for the confusion.. Undecided I'm also wait the answer from Scott and an official announcement from CW compagny. I apologize again Lips sealed

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 05:55AM »

Sorry Ben, I was just worried, I didn't assured under no circumstances that the tour was cancelled. I just want to see if someone had more informations, thay why I tweeted Scott. Sorry for the confusion.. Undecided I'm also wait the answer from Scott and an official announcement from CW compagny. I apologize again Lips sealed

No harm done... Smiley I know it's really tempting to write your own opinion why this was stated as "cancelled". But other's might not read everything of your posts and then they get the wrong impression...

Anagoge

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 07:03AM »

A representative from SeeTickets has informed me that Celtic Woman have indeed cancelled their UK tour dates and refunds will be dispatched within the next few days. The events are no longer available to purchase tickets from all the major vendors. Any that are still showing as available are simply late at updating their site.

Highly disappointed. I guess they just couldn't get the audiences they needed.

Could you please confirm that Celtic Woman has cancelled its UK tour dates? Specifically, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester on 18th September. If it has indeed been cancelled, I trust that the cost of my ticket will be refunded without me having to do anything.

Hello.

This event is indeed cancelled. In line with our terms and conditions, I have processed a face value refund to the card that was used to place the booking. This amounts to £29.56 and will reach you within 3-5 working days.

Thank you
Best regards,
Kieron
See Tickets Customer Care
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 07:51AM »

Too bad... it's very sad Sad .

Breno

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2011, 08:53AM »

I think there is too much preocupation in this forum concerned to what is written. No one has said: "The tour in the UK is definetly cancelled." We are talking about things that were written in the oficial sites of ticket's selling.
There is nothing wrong on it.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2011, 04:29PM »

I think there is too much preocupation in this forum concerned to what is written. No one has said: "The tour in the UK is definetly cancelled." We are talking about things that were written in the oficial sites of ticket's selling.
There is nothing wrong on it.

I agree!  Responsible discussion of things like this are a large part of the fun of being on the forum!  On the other hand, it would be irresponsible to encourage people to buy tickets or withhold news that the future of these shows is in some doubt!  Anyone getting some definitive news from CW Ltd, please post right away, by all means!

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 04:33PM »

Only that these discussions aren't really responsible, when no one has a definite and official answer.
All I wanted to do, was stop people spreading rumours. A post can easily be misunderstood or interpreted the wrong way. And I think nobody can blame me for doing so.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: