Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anamceol  (Read 20299 times)
L.A. Girl

« on: May 08, 2011, 06:27PM »

FYI, Deirdre's new CD Anamceol can now be purchased from her website Deirdreshannon.com. For a limited time those who  who buy it will get an autographed copy. Smiley

Dianne
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 07:25PM by L.A. Girl » Logged
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 06:32PM »

Way Cool!! I'll have to try and order one this weekend

greenfire6
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:05PM »

Congratualations to Deirdre are appropriate! You just gotta' know this album is going to be fabulous!

I ordered one copy, selfishly for myself, yesterday. I'm scheming to order a second, signed copy, as a gift.

Thank you Deirdre! Now the only waiting left is a mere few days at my mail box. Wink
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 07:32PM »

ooooo autographed!!!! wish i could get it!!!! maybe ima try if i am not 2 late

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 07:54PM »

WOO HOO!!

The wait is over and I am sure it will be well worth  it!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
greenfire6
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 09:49PM »

ooooo autographed!!!! wish i could get it!!!! maybe ima try if i am not 2 late

You're not too late. Go for it! Only $20.00 USDs signed, shipped and delivered is a steal. Wink Cheesy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 08:12PM »

I'm sooo excited about her CD!!!  I so wish I could get an AUTOGRAPHED COPY off her website but I don't have a credit card.

Does anyone know when it'll be officially released so we can get it on iTunes?  And sorry if that's not an approapriate question for this thread.

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 01:07PM »

Just got mine in the mail today!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

I am planning to pop it into the CD player on the way home.

Zee

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 01:31PM »

Mine came today too! Cheesy

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 07:12PM »

I've played mine through several times already! If you haven't ordered yours yet, what are you waiting for?!!

I know that Deirdre put a lot of time and effort into putting this CD together. Congrats and well done,Deirdre!

Zee

Maggie
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 04:58AM »

I've played mine through several times already! If you haven't ordered yours yet, what are you waiting for?!!

I know that Deirdre put a lot of time and effort into putting this CD together. Congrats and well done,Deirdre!
Zee

I second that, Sister Zee!!!

It is beautiful.....from a beautiful lady.

I am hoping to send 2 more to Caoimhe and Laurna, two young ladies I know in Tipperary,
who sing and play multiple instruments.

I know they will love the songs on this CD, and will be singing them in no time!!!
Girls -  you had better practice for the next time I'm home......

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 08:04PM »

Got my authographed copy late last week, but held off listening until I had the time to enjoy it.  Glad I waited because its fantastic.  Deirdre did a spectacular job on this CD - if possible, I think it may be better than her last.  I highly recommend this CD; $20 more than well spent - particulalry if you're lucky enough to secure a signed copy.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 10:36AM »

From the Meath Chronicle:

Moynalty's Deirdre Shannon (Gilsenan) has launched her second album, 'AnamCeol', music for the soul, following on from the tremendous success of her award winning first album. Deirdre who hails from a well-known farming family near Kells, is granddaughter of Mattie Gilsenan, the last surviving member and captain of the 1939 Meath senior footballteam.

She has been described as having 'one of the purest voices around' by her Lord of the Dance colleague and mentor, Michael Flatley. The new CD is a collection of early Irish and Scottish traditional songs about love, nature and mythology, sung for a contemporary audience.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Maggie
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26PM »

Deirdre has made two young ladies in Tipperary very happy indeed!

They are relatives of mine, both play multiple instruments and have great voices.
I wanted to send them each the Anamceol CD but I could not pay with PayPal for goods delivered in Ireland.
So I tried my credit card, but they live in a rural part of Ireland that has no zip codes, and no street names.
So I could not ship the CDs.

I told Jenny the problem....and in no time the two girls each received "Anamceol" from Ireland, signed for them by Deirdre! 
So as you can imagine, there are now at least two more Deirdre fans in Tipperary.

Thank you Deirdre, for not only going the extra mile, but 4,000 miles!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
greenfire6
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40PM »

My special gift CD request was not nearly as challenging as Maggie's but I too can tell everyone that Deidre and Jenny will work with you on these "special delivery" situations (within the time limits of the offer, of course.) My friend Pádraigín recieved her signed CD promptly! Thank you Deirdre and Jenny!!!

Oh, as for the CD it is a keeper! Just like it's creator it is beautiful!

Life is too short to not purchase and enjoy Deirdre's latest work- or it's downloads.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:08PM by greenfire6 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: