Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman singing in Japanese!  (Read 4696 times)
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 07:36AM »

Very good girls! Very talented! Very many Languages

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 11:31AM »

Beautiful!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 12:31PM »

Amazing! 'Nuff said!
Wind

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 07:21PM »

I simply loved the Japanese tidbit they added to YRMU. Here's a fun fact: those lyrics are part of a full Japanese version of YRMU called "Inori", sung by Lena Park. The song is used in the opening sequence of the Romeo X Juliet anime. Video and full lyrics with translation are here: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/romeoxjuliet/inoriyouraise.htm
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 07:40PM »

WOW they sound beautiful singing in Japanese!!!  They can sing in ANY language and sound beautiful!  I'd love to hear them sing in other languages someday lol like Spanish or French.

BTW for the "Believe" CD, did they re-record any of the songs in Japanese, or with Japanese parts in them, or did they just use the original recordings?  Smiley  Just curious.

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 10:58PM »

WOW they sound beautiful singing in Japanese!!!  They can sing in ANY language and sound beautiful!  I'd love to hear them sing in other languages someday lol like Spanish or French.

BTW for the "Believe" CD, did they re-record any of the songs in Japanese, or with Japanese parts in them, or did they just use the original recordings?  Smiley  Just curious.

They use the original recordings.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10PM »

They use the original recordings.

Okay thank you!  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: