Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: eagerly awaited Switzerland Events  (Read 8963 times)
Ruth
« on: May 28, 2011, 06:48AM »

Celtic Woman announced today - they will come to Switzerland this year

24th september 2011 Genève

25th september 2011 Zuerich

great news for the small country, so excided, holderoiti
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:52AM by Ruth » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 07:04AM »

That is great news. And - in case anyone missed it - CW will be performing in Antwerp, Belgium, on the 22nd of September. We're delighted that so many CW fans around the world are finally getting to see them live. (Now, if we could only do something for Brazil and the rest of Latin America.  Cheesy )

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 02:47PM »

It gets better for Zurich, a second show has been added at 3pm as a matinee. Tickets go on sale July 22nd. According to a tweet from Scott, this is "due to phenomenal demand".

Ruth
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:13AM »

It gets better for Zurich, a second show has been added at 3pm as a matinee. Tickets go on sale July 22nd. According to a tweet from Scott, this is "due to phenomenal demand".

I heard that there's a phenomenal demand, the PR-Trailer is nearly every day on TV  Wink and they are in the swiss charts since several weeks  Cheesy

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 03:49AM »

I heard that there's a phenomenal demand, the PR-Trailer is nearly every day on TV  Wink and they are in the swiss charts since several weeks  Cheesy

I didn't know that CW was so popular in Switzerland?

Ruth
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31AM »

[/qu

I didn't know that CW was so popular in Switzerland?

I'm surprised too, the SFTH CD is very known since a while and I think the Promo-Trailer on TV is a very good choice to make them popularer in this little land  Cheesy
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42AM »

Ruth,
You said CW is in the Swiss charts. Which song or songs and what is the ranking?

Ruth
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 06:04AM »

Ruth,
You said CW is in the Swiss charts. Which song or songs and what is the ranking?

The SFTH CD is on pos.  6 this week, they are in the charts since 24 weeks........ Smiley
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 06:15AM »

Nice. Thank you. Smiley

Ruth
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 06:31AM »

Songs from the Heart will be aired today on Swiss TV, they kicked off another show.....
I hope it's a good omen for the european tour  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: