Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic woman sheet music  (Read 29952 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 09:03PM »

I'm glad you started this thread Andrea, because I was wondering the same thing myself. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Frodo

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 11:50AM »

Hi everyone,

I've brought this topic up just to inform you that I've emailed again Mr Flanagan (at the end of June) but unfortunately, once again, I did not get any reply.

I don't understand the reason of such behavior... not having the sheet for sale it's not a good reason to ignore my email.

Anyway, it has been a pleasure writing in this forum,

Goodbye!

Andrea
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 04:46AM »

Andrea,
This is David's website: http://web.mac.com/downesdavid/David_Downes/Home.html
In the red box at the bottom of the home page is a place to e-mail requests about sheet music. You could try this, although the site doesn't look current. Keep in mind that if David gets your request - you could also write him a letter - he's probably very busy with the upcoming tours and the work that was just done in the studio. It may take awhile -- which may be why John Flanagan hasn't gotten back to you as he's usually good about responding.

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 08:43AM »

I'm might write a letter...

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 09:44PM »

Speaking of sheetmusic, does anyone know of how/where to get The Pacific Slope? If anyone has it, we could trade if you like if i have something you want. thx
That's one of those other missing songs I was talking about...They're also missing At the Ceili, The Soft Goodbye and Granuaile's Dance as far as I can tell...
I transcribed Granuaile's Dance. Message me and I'll reply with the transcription.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Frodo

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 01:27PM »

Hello,
I am back... after a while :-)

Please, could you tell me if during these 7 years (I opened my topic about “The first Nowell” sheet music in this forum in june 2011) something is changed and now the music is available in a new songbook?

Also, does it exist an original mp3 karaoke version of this music (with the same arrangement, I mean)?

Many thanks!

Andrea
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: