Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cw misshaps  (Read 13777 times)
celticartzyangel
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 04:38PM »

I don't remember which tour vid it was but Lynn told a story of Chloe (I think?) getting her dress caught on a stage corner doing "Beyond the Sea" and Lynn had to get it uncaught for her!  Cheesy
icecubes4ever

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 05:12PM »

I don't remember which tour vid it was but Lynn told a story of Chloe (I think?) getting her dress caught on a stage corner doing "Beyond the Sea" and Lynn had to get it uncaught for her!  Cheesy

lynn and chloe?

there was one where lisa k got stuck..

Chloefan93

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 05:33PM »

There were two videos. One had Lynn telling a story about when Chloe got stuck during Beyond the Sea while on the A New Journey Tour:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEOTt7VEOpw&feature=related  and one of Lisa telling a story about how she got stuck during Send Me A Song during their first tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-UR2uWDNk4
yellow rose

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 07:15PM »

um correct me if i am wrong but in Nil se'n La in the SFTH DVD when they were spinning was Chloe not spinning a mistake or part of it?

also they were on some t.v show cant remember singing Nil se'n la and Lisa K accidentally said the wrong word, how i know is that the camera was pointed right at her when she did it. however she acted like nothing had happened, just a little blush
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 07:19PM by yellow rose » Logged

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 09:27PM »

I saw a youtube video of the girls singing The Call and while doing their hand motions, Chloë went the worng way. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KotyVZ8wqHA
I laughed so hard when I saw it Cheesy, Chloë did the mistake during the last chorus.

Aw so cute Cheesy

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
icecubes4ever

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 09:31PM »

thanks for the links

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 01:51AM »

um correct me if i am wrong but in Nil se'n La in the SFTH DVD when they were spinning was Chloe not spinning a mistake or part of it?

also they were on some t.v show cant remember singing Nil se'n la and Lisa K accidentally said the wrong word, how i know is that the camera was pointed right at her when she did it. however she acted like nothing had happened, just a little blush

Yes on the DVD Chloë didn't spin before "Don't go out into the cold..."

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CelticCate

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 09:45AM »

at the first atlanta sfth show this year mairead got her hair caught in her violin, i think it was during at the ceili. but she and lisa k looked at each other and laughed. u cud tell it had happened before. but they went on w the performance like nothing happened. mairead got her hair untangled rather quickly after the song.

IMG_1373.JPG
celticartzyangel
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 09:51AM »

at the first atlanta sfth show this year mairead got her hair caught in her violin, i think it was during at the ceili. but she and lisa k looked at each other and laughed. u cud tell it had happened before. but they went on w the performance like nothing happened. mairead got her hair untangled rather quickly after the song.
Awww LOL  Cheesy
icecubes4ever

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26AM »

good that she got it untangled!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 05:25PM »

At the 2 shows I was at on April 23rd, 2011, there was a misshap during each show.  During the 1st show, the power went off during You Raise Me Up, and the lights went off, and the stage was completely dark for a few seconds.
Then, during the 2nd show, during The Call, the music was just a few seconds late coming in after Mairead had started.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:52PM by IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3 » Logged

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 05:26PM »

Yes, they are human and its a live show. A few mistakes are bound to occur. But I am going to be careful here and only tell one story, because actually it was really cool and resourceful how Lisa K handled it and is actually complimentary , in my opinion.

But it was at a Pittsburgh show, on At the Ceilli. Lisa K was reaching back, trying to be inconspicuous about it, doing it when others were singing and she was just waiting. She was clearly playing with one of the little silver boxes attached to her back. Then it came off and she had it in her hand. UH-OH!  Shocked  She seemed to be trying to reattach it, but couldnt. The part where she had to spin and dance with Alex was quickly approaching! UH-OH! She couldnt hold it in her hand AND hold both Alex's hands and rapidly spin.  Then she managed to put it somewhere secure, though I am unsure where or how. (perhaps we shouldnt speculate on this?  Shocked) But then that part where Lynn was center stage singing about what guy, rich or poor, to pick, and couldnt decide. Both Alex and Lisa, standing by the piano at the time, did the "I dont know what does one do" hand motions, and it was clear that Lisa did not have the little box in her hand!  Shocked She had a kind of sly grin on her face, like something was up, and showing her hand up to others that its gone! . Then they started dancing and she again was smiling kind of like, I dont know, like problem solved in a clever way kind of thing. Hard to explain. I just know she managed to quickly solve the issue and continue with the show, and I bet not many people at all noticed.

Awww... she is just too adorable!! <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 06:46PM »

Yes, they are human and its a live show. A few mistakes are bound to occur. But I am going to be careful here and only tell one story, because actually it was really cool and resourceful how Lisa K handled it and is actually complimentary , in my opinion.

But it was at a Pittsburgh show, on At the Ceilli. Lisa K was reaching back, trying to be inconspicuous about it, doing it when others were singing and she was just waiting. She was clearly playing with one of the little silver boxes attached to her back. Then it came off and she had it in her hand. UH-OH!  Shocked  She seemed to be trying to reattach it, but couldnt. The part where she had to spin and dance with Alex was quickly approaching! UH-OH! She couldnt hold it in her hand AND hold both Alex's hands and rapidly spin.  Then she managed to put it somewhere secure, though I am unsure where or how. (perhaps we shouldnt speculate on this?  Shocked) But then that part where Lynn was center stage singing about what guy, rich or poor, to pick, and couldnt decide. Both Alex and Lisa, standing by the piano at the time, did the "I dont know what does one do" hand motions, and it was clear that Lisa did not have the little box in her hand!  Shocked She had a kind of sly grin on her face, like something was up, and showing her hand up to others that its gone! . Then they started dancing and she again was smiling kind of like, I dont know, like problem solved in a clever way kind of thing. Hard to explain. I just know she managed to quickly solve the issue and continue with the show, and I bet not many people at all noticed.
That would be something to see. I can totally picture Lisa just going on like nothing happened

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 07:14PM »

during the trenton show this year. the lights where a bit shakey, the call's msuic started a few seconds late. the intro to non c'e piu missed the first few second

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
CelticFlower6989

Team Dúlamán!

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 10:41AM »

I remember at the Cape Girardeau show, that at the beggining one of the girl's candle's wouldn't go out! LOL! But it finally did :-)
Best concert I have ever been to! I hope to go to more CW shows in the future!!!!! 

Thanks to Celtic Woman, we all have a taste of true music :-)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: