Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cw misshaps  (Read 13771 times)
icecubes4ever

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2011, 01:32PM »

Haha.... At least nothing caught on fire!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 09:54PM »

I remember at the Cape Girardeau show, that at the beggining one of the girl's candle's wouldn't go out! LOL! But it finally did :-)
Best concert I have ever been to! I hope to go to more CW shows in the future!!!!!  
Awww... I've seen that happen too...
Although I've seen it happen with the choir when they have the candles too... I've seen one of the candles go out in the middle of the song... but I don't think I've ever seen them having trouble getting them out, since they always blow them out offstage.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:56PM by IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3 » Logged

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
icecubes4ever

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 09:10PM »

haha

CWsenior
Total Fanatic

Me and my wonderful aunt

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 06:05AM »

I know the coir probably blows the candles out offstage but the girls blow them out altogether  on stage. or at least they try to blow them out altogether at the same time lol

~ashley~
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 08:25AM »

Well I do remember when we were at philly during the IoH tour that at the end of Whne You Beleive that Chole was walking backward up the stairs on stage and tripped a little leaning far back and you could hear everyone take a deep breath and almost a little shock from everyone......but then she said oops and let out a little tiny scream/ squeel .

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 03:45PM »

I know the coir probably blows the candles out offstage but the girls blow them out altogether  on stage. or at least they try to blow them out altogether at the same time lol

They don't blow the candles out because they're battery powered with a switch on the bottom.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 05:01PM »

They don't blow the candles out because they're battery powered with a switch on the bottom.
Then I wonder why at the Erie concert Lynn's wasn't lit. I just figured an air current came along and it blew out, and she was sort of stuck because it was time to go on stage.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
meavorlachloe

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2011, 08:20PM »

They do blow the candles out because I am always in the front row and I can see the smoke from the candles
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 10:15AM »

In 2008 during my very first show Orlagh was singing Carrickfergus.  I knew all the words to the song because I memorized them listening to her sing it many times on the CD.  Well, about halfway through the song she skipped a line, then paused and continued on.  She did it so seamlessly that I doubt anyone else in the arena caught it.  Then in 2009 Lisa was singing Fields of Gold.  She started the song, then stopped and started over.  I think it was due to some problems with the microphone.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 09:07AM »

On Feb. 4th 2011 in Lakeland FL. it was the second year of the SFTH tour and it was the first show of the tour. It was Lisa Lambe's first show ever on tour. During The Call, Lisa L forgot the hand motion on the part that goes "open your heart", instead of the hand motion, she just leaned that way. Lol. And also during You Raise Me Up, she sang when she wasn't supposed to. It was one of the other girl's solo and she forgot so she stopped after a few words, lol.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 10:34AM »

Last year at SFTH, during The Call, during the last chorus, Lisa K. tripped over her gown as she was walking forward towards the front of the stage, and she got this oops! look on her face and quickly looked around to see if anyone saw. It was adorable. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:38AM by IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3 » Logged

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 10:15PM »

at the first atlanta sfth show this year mairead got her hair caught in her violin, i think it was during at the ceili. but she and lisa k looked at each other and laughed. u cud tell it had happened before. but they went on w the performance like nothing happened. mairead got her hair untangled rather quickly after the song.

I always thought that her hair would make great music.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: