Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Artists  (Read 482315 times)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #645 on: February 11, 2014, 09:53PM »

Actress and diplomat Shirley Temple Black has died at age 85. Sad
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #646 on: February 11, 2014, 10:41PM »

Edith Piaf

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #647 on: February 12, 2014, 12:42PM »

Actress and diplomat Shirley Temple Black has died at age 85. Sad

I really hated to hear that.  I loved all of her movies.  Imagine that cute little girl was 85.  Time marches on.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #648 on: February 12, 2014, 03:04PM »

check out German/American violinist David Garrett  next time he has a special on PBS. I`d like to see him team up with Mairead  for a number.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #649 on: February 12, 2014, 04:35PM »

check out German/American violinist David Garrett  next time he has a special on PBS. I`d like to see him team up with Mairead  for a number.

Now THAT would be cool

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #650 on: February 13, 2014, 10:10AM »

Comic Sid Caesar has died at 91. Sad 
He was a very funny guy.
Jack

« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2014, 11:07AM »

Comic Sid Caesar has died at 91. Sad 
He was a very funny guy.
One of my all time favorites.  A special generation is slowly fading away and I fear we'll never see anything like it again.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #652 on: March 09, 2014, 11:49AM »

Cheesy Cheesy YAY! Cheesy Cheesy  CONNIE DOVER will finally be doing a show east of the Mississippi River! Cheesy
If you live near Nashville, North Carolina (just east of Raleigh) and are interested, Connie Dover will be appearing with Skip Gorman for one show on April 12; and tix are only $15.
If you haven't discovered Connie Dover, you should check her out on YouTube.  If you're already a fan, you know how seldom she tours and that she hardly ever travels east of Kansas City; so this is a rare opportunity to see her.  Below is a link to her website and to more information:
            http://conniedover.com/schedule.shtml

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #653 on: April 07, 2014, 03:10PM »

Actor Mickey Rooney has died at 93. Sad
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #654 on: April 07, 2014, 03:12PM »

Nat King Cole   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #655 on: April 07, 2014, 03:13PM »

Just saw him live about 2 weeks ago for the very first time & he was AMAZING!!!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #656 on: April 23, 2014, 06:44PM »

There  is  a  young , aspiring  soprano   from  the  UK  I  have  been  supporting   for  awhile  named  Georgia  Odette.  She  could  really  use  more  fan  support.  She  has  a  general  FaceBook   page  and  a  fan  page  called  Chat With Georgia  Odette  And  Friends.    She  is  only  16  but  has  been  singing for  audiences since age  9. She  has  a  full  operatic voice  which  is  strong  and  pure.  Georgia  is  a  multi-talented  young  lady with  a  gift  for  theatre  also.  She  recently  opened  a  Pinterest   account  and  is  encouraging  her  fans  to  post  their  artwork  there  as  long  as  it  is  related  to Georgia  and  her  interests.  All  you  have  to  do  is  get  accepted  at  the  above  mentioned FB  fan  page  first.   Once  you  get  accepted,  the  Pinterest  link  is    http://gb.pinterest.com/georgiaodette/georgia-odettes-fan-art/         Georgia  is  a  bright, sincere  personable  young  lady  with a  wonderful  future  ahead  of  her.  She  is  a  very  busy  young  lady  negotiating   a  new  budding  career  with  a  rigorous  school work  load which  would  have  buckled  me  under easily. But  in  spite  of  all that,  Georgia  remains very  responsive  to  her  fans.  So  please  check this  out...and  while  you're  at  it ... check  out  her  u-Tube  presentations as  well.  I  recommend  her  awesome  cover  of  "Skyscraper"   and  her  musical theatrical  version  of  " I  Dreamed  A  Dream" .  Enjoy  and  please support  Georgia.    Smiley

Sorgi

« Reply #657 on: April 28, 2014, 05:41PM »

Sort of other artists....hmmm I wonder if Ray would care to get into a duel with the little guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaXCQ_wZidU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nLS1nTRBDI

-Dan

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #658 on: April 30, 2014, 12:30PM »

The Gothard Sisters are musical prodigies.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Sorgi

« Reply #659 on: May 01, 2014, 07:37PM »

I came across Lothlorien  about 10 years ago, one of the groups that set me on the musical path the has ultimately led to this place.
 CD "greenwood side" is long out of print, but thankfully it got digitized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5O6FD-ohgo

-Dan

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: