Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One week with Celtic Woman  (Read 20438 times)
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« on: June 20, 2011, 02:25PM »

Review of Julia and me PART ONE!!!!!!

It all started on Monday the 13th June.
Julia and me planned to go to the Opera in Frankfurt to get the chance to meet the girls before the show. So we went to Frankfurt really early. The first thing we did  …. getting us a Lisa Kelly Special Cheesy
Then we walked around the opera and saw Irish trucks. We were screaming, cause it was so exciting. After some walking we placed under a opened window and a guy asked us if he can help us.
We told him that we are waiting for the girls. He told us that they will come in a few minutes with some small buses. So we were waiting (and were soooooo excited OMG!!!) … a long time … a really long time!! After a while we asked him again and he told us that they had problems with the buses. And again we were WAITING.
Then sometimes we saw a bus. The choir, Anthony and the band were in it. Ray smiled at us and said “Hi” … hahaaa he is a cutie^^
After another long waiting time, another bus arrived … Scott Porter, Rachel Davis and Naomi Agnew were in it.
Julia and me looked at each other and said to ourselves “Where are the girls?? Are they in the trunk??”
Rachel run past us through the door and then she came back and asked “Are you waiting for the girls? They won´t come today. I´m so sorry!”
Julia: “We already waited 8 hours.”
Rachel: “8 hours?? Gosh. I´m so sorry girls. Will ya come to the show tomorrow?”
Me: “Sure!!”
Rachel: “Alright. I will look for ya girls and give ya a wave! Sorry again!”
So we went back to the train and drove home. One the one hand we were really happy that we met so many of the CW crew and that Rachel is so kind, but on the other hand we were really depressed that the girls were not there.

We arrived at home and started to make a present for Lisa Kelly and then we went to bed. But we couldn´t sleep and we decided to go back to Frankfurt really early.
We got up at 5.30 AM to take a really early train to Frankfurt. We arrived at 8.00 AM, getting us a new LKS and went to the stage door.
After one hour of WAITING a bus arrived … and who was in it …... the Band Cheesy Ray smiled at us again.
A few minutes later another bus arrived …. and who was in it …. the girls!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! We couldn´t believe it!! First we saw Mairead. She walked towards us smiling and waving and gave us both a huge hug with kiss Cheesy She is so tiny and cute!! And then Oh my gosh... Miss Kelly walked out of the bus!! Straight to us and hugged us. Our first thought: She smells sooo good!!  Cheesy Cheesy Then she asked us if we waited 8 hours the other day. (cause we tweeted her) She was really caring. Like Lisa Lambe!! … she came to us and the first sentence was “Are you freezing?” and then she said “You are the girls with the Lamb shirt! I love your tweets!!” And then Chloe came and the first thing we saw were her EYES. Gosh they are beautiful!!
After a lot of huggies and kisses I told the girls that we will come to the show this day and in Dresden and in Dusseldorf. Then Lisa Kelly wanted to say something, but we were not finished yet ..hahahahaaa … so Julia went on and said “...and to Mainz, the TvShow”
Me:”And to all the M&G”
Lisa Kelly: “Wow. Amazing! You are so cute!”
Then Julia asked for a picture. Suddenly the girls walked inside, but just to park their bags, then they came back, we placed in front of the stage door and Scott took a picture of us!

The girls said “See you later.” and went in for the rehearsals.
Julia and me were jumping arround!! Cheesy Cheesy It was an awesome feeling!!!! <3
Hihiii ... and then we got a Tweet from LISA KELLY Cheesy whoop whoooooooop  Cheesy

Much more parts will follow so stay tuned!! Sorry for the bad english xD

xxx

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:32PM by firefly loves lisa k. » Logged

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
pensacolainthehouse

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:20PM »

A stupid question from me  Grin

Were you the girl in the Dresden-Show, which had problems with your First-Row-Ticket and discussing a while with the Security-Person about that?!

LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:28PM »

PART TWO!!!!

After we met the girls we went straight to a photo shop to print our photo. Then we went back to the opera and walked around. We met David Downes and talked to him. He was really friendly. After a while we wanted to go to toilet and went into the opera restaurant. They though we were a part of the Celtic Woman orchestra because we had our fiddles with us (we wanted the girls to sign them) and told us to go upstairs. We walked up the stairs and heard the girls singing and while we were walking upstairs it got louder and louder. Suddenly we stand in front of the stage door. They were singing the end of “Mo ghile mear” and then Chloe just started “Galway bay”. We were so exited and so scared that someone could see us there that we went to the toilet. After a few minutes we went to the stage door again and heard Lisa Kelly singing “The moon´s a harsh mistress”. We were so happy ? So we sat down and listened to the whole rehearsals. In the early evening we went to Starbucks to met Coco, Janna and Moni. We had a Starbucks together and then they went to a restaurant and we got ready for the show. Then we dressed up at the opera stage toilet and went outside. There we met the others again. After a few minutes we got inside. Then we got our VIP packages and a drink. After that we went into the concert hall. The show was soo amazing, Michelle was in row 9 and I was in row 2. The girls saw us and smiled to us really often. After the intermission Michelle and I went to the front row next to Coco and Janna. They show went on and we had much fun. After every song there were standing ovatings and we were screaming a lot. The girls waved us often, blew kisses and smiled to us. After the awesome show we went to the M&G. Before the girls went in Moni, Michelle and I started to sing a few CW songs. Then Lisa Lambe and Chloe went inside. We sang “A spaceman came travelling” and Lil Lambe liked it really much and wanted us to go on. After a few minutes the came to us. They were really happy to see Michlle and me again and Lisa Lambe kept hugging us through the whole M&G, She said so many lovely things to us. Aww she is sooo sooo sweet Cheesy Chloe too ? We bought Starbucks Germany cups for the girls and gave them to them. Chloe was really happy about it them cause she collect Starbucks cups. Lil Lambe liked the cup too. Then we took many photos and they signed a lot for us. After that we said goodbye and the girls rememberd that we gotta see them again so they said “See you in Dresden.” It was an awesome M&G. Then we went straight outside and to the stage door to see the girls coming out. After a few minutes Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe and Chloe came outside. The girls blew us kisses and waved a lot. Then they got into their bus and drove away. We said goodbye to the others and went home as well. It was such an amazing night Cheesy

Chloe with her new Starbucks cup Smiley

Lisa Lambe signing Smiley

Lisa Lambe, Michelle and Chloe Smiley

Lisa Lambe, Me and Chloe Smiley

Lisa Kelly blew us a kiss Smiley

Next part will follow soon, so stay tuned Cheesy

by me
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 03:28PM »

A stupid question from me  Grin

Were you the girl in the Dresden-Show, which had problems with your First-Row-Ticket and discussing a while with the Security-Person about that?!

ehm that could be Cheesy

by me
pensacolainthehouse

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 03:39PM »

LOL  Grin

Then I was sitting right beside you. Little World...

LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 04:22PM »

LOL  Grin

Then I was sitting right beside you. Little World...

really?Huh on the right side next to me?? LOL

by me
Jennifer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 04:41PM »

Very entertaining review so far! Grin
totallylovesCw

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 04:51PM »

great review Grin Grin Grin Grin

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 07:21PM »

Great stuff so far, Michelle and Julia! Can't wait for the rest!
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 08:58PM »

Sounds like you ladies had an amazing time!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter of your adventures!  Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 11:20PM »

Great review,Great pics  Grin

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 03:30AM »

Great review ladies. Awesome photos! Smiley

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 03:59AM »

I really love your story it's very touching ! Great review too ! I'm so jealous of you now !!

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 04:17PM »

PART 3

Thursday was the concert in Dresden. We got up in the early morning at 5:30am. We packed our things and went to a 5 hour drive to Dresden by car. We arrived there at 11 am. There we went straight to the Kulturpalalst. The CW trucks were there and almost the whole crew, the choir and the orchestra (included Ray and Anthony) recognized us and wished us good morning (like we were one of them Cheesy).
And then we waited again and while we were waiting we got us some tour posters at the ticket shop there.

After 5 hours waiting the girls arrived at 4 pm. They came out of the car, and we just screamed “LISA!” and both Lisa´s were looking back to us and were really happy to see us. Lisa Lambe recognized our Lil Lambe t-shirts (we were wearing them Wink ) They were in hurry so they had to go inside fast for the soudcheck.

It was already thursday so time to get our fiddles signed. After the girls went inside we met Rachel again, and surely she recognized us. We already knew that it was not allowed to take the fiddles into the hall so we asked her what to do. She was so nice and took the fiddles with her to get them signed by all the girls.
Then we were in mood to send the girls a tweet, we we started discussing about what we should write, then we looked in twitter and were really surprised cause Lisa Lambe already sent us a tweet about the Lambe T shirts Cheesy We were soo happy about that Smiley

After that Julia and me got dressed up. Then we waited for Christin and her friend and some time together. Julia and me had to go earlier inside because of our VIP tickets. So went inside and they told us that we were the only ones with a M&G!!!!! And we got our own security. After a drink we took our seats, me in the middle of the first row and Julia in the second just behind me. Awesome seats Cheesy
The show started and it was absolutly amazing! We danced, sung, clapped, waved and had much fun and the girls saw that, of course Cheesy, and waved back Cheesy They blew kisses, waved a lot and smiled to us.
After the amazing show our security took Julia and me backstage to the dressing room (!!!!!!)

There we waited for the girls. Gosh we were soooo exited!!! Suddenly Naomi came inside and brought us our signed fiddles back.

Our security waited in front of the door. Suddenly we heard Lisa Kelly´s voice in the corridor. We were sooo happy. Then the door opened and Lisa Kelly and Chloe went inside. Lisa was like “Ohh just you two, lots of private time” Then she came to us, hugged us and said “Ohh you better dont hug me so much, i´m sweating, and I smell like french fries and barbecue chips, we had that before” She was so funny, as always Cheesy Of course we hugged Chloe too. Both girls were happy to see us again. Then they started signing and we started taking pictures.

While we were taking photos with the girls Rachel wrote our names on the autographs and Lisa was looking back and said “Are there photos of you have to sign as well Rachel??” Ha ha ha Cheesy We totally love the humor of this woman. It was so great, awesome, amazing, nice, together with them, we had lots of fun. We made a collage for Lisa with all the Lisa Kelly Fan photos (like the Lisa Kelly Style Photos, Lisa Kelly Hair and stuff like that) she loved it, and she got as well a Starbucks Germany Cup. She really liked “that they are brown inside”and she said that she was gonna buy one too Cheesy

Lisa´s reaction:
After the M&G our security took us outside the back door (stage door), a lot of Celtic Woman fans were waiting outside. Then Julia and me came out with our bags and our fiddles and everyone started screaming and taking photos. They thought we were the girls Cheesy After we were outside they saw that we were not, but it was really funny Cheesy Then we waited there and after a few minutes the girls came outside and said us all goodbye. Finally Mairead got her Starbucks Germany cup as well Smiley Then we went to our hotel and were way too exited to sleep. We went to bed in the early morning and got up short time later. Then we had breakfast in the hotel and after that we started our trip to Düsseldorf.

Next Part will follow soon!!

xxx
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:32PM by firefly loves lisa k. » Logged

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11PM »

Wow,You girls had such great experiences with the girls,Looks like a fun time was had by all  Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:55AM by CelticWomanAddict » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: