Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Hungary  (Read 9266 times)
Zeds

« on: June 27, 2011, 05:44AM »

Hello everybody !

My name is Ben. 22 years old guy from Hungary. I'm live in Budapest. About 1 year ago when I searched for Enya - May it be on YouTube, I found Celtic Woman -may it be on the right side. I thought it was something bad cover of the original, so I decided to check it. It was the best decision in the year. Hmm...When I heard the first word, I knew I made a mistake. Then I wept. I think it was something in my eyes ... It was superb not a bad cover...Then I found Caledonia, The Voice etc....every song from Lisa.....Firstly I though Lisa Kelly is "the" Celtic Woman because of woman and not women  Grin Of course I realized, I made a mistake again.  Smiley Later... I heard each of them ..and it was soothing. (I'm so sad when I heard Lisa voice's changed slightly over the years and I don't know how
[I know this is stupid question, but if anybody could answer this, it would be great..thanks Smiley Smiley ] , but anyway she still has a lovely voice) When I introduced them to my whole family, they accepted the fact - Celtic Woman are really amazing group. I wish I can see them in live somewhere... I just hope to see them in our country but ..no chance for it....( but never say never Tongue )
My english isn't perfect..sorry  Sad   

Finally...I glad to see you all!

Ben
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 05:51AM »

Hey Ben

my name's Ben too! Cheesy But I'm from Italy Wink
Anyway welcome to the forum! Cheesy

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 06:09AM »

Hi Ben!

Welcome to the forum. Lisa K. is at times singing in lower registers - I think that's the proper word - and maybe this is the difference you've noticed in her voice. Smiley

MaryNorth93
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 07:47AM »

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum!  Cheesy Scott Porter (Celtic Woman's CEO and producer) tweeted a while ago that they are planning on coming to Hungary this year, so that might be your chance to see them live  Wink
Jennifer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 12:11PM »

Welcome to the forum, Ben!
megachipper
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 07:38PM »

Welcome to the forum Ben! It just so happens that I'm part Hungarian, and proud of it! Grin
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:51PM by megachipper » Logged
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 11:23PM »

Hi Ben! Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your English, it's fine! Hope you enjoy it here!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 10:37AM »

welcome!!  Grin
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 03:22PM »

Dia duit Ben! Many welcomes! Cheesy I'm Hayley, from Ireland. Cheesy
Happy to have you here!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 10:56PM »

Welcome, Ben!!!! Caledonia was one of my first CW songs, too! Don't worry about your English!
Hope you have a lot of fun here,
Rachael

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 09:43PM »

Welcome to our Celtic Woman family Ben!!  I'm Sarah... Have fun exploring the forum! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:46PM »

Hi Ben!!!! Welcome to the forum  Smiley Lisa was my first CW too  Wink The voice was my first song!  Cheesy Don't worry about your English, you're fine  Smiley Have fun! You'll love it here  Cheesy (and soon it'll be REALLY hard to get off! Trust me!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 11:23PM »

Hi, welcome to the forum  Grin

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Enchanted

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:33PM »

Hello Ben, and welcome to the Forum!
roy

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 06:28PM »

Welcome Ben!! Good to have you with us.Yes the memories of the first time we heard CW are priceless.
Hope you get to see them this year.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: