Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greets?  (Read 3372 times)
hopfrog5557

« on: June 28, 2011, 06:54AM »

I had no idea where to post this. If it's in the wrong place, I apologize. Does anyone know if they'll be doing Meet & Greets for the Christmas tour?
Jason

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 07:45AM »

Perfect place, in my opinion. Smiley

rick got this response from one PBS station:

I just received this email from WKAR in East Lansing. Originally they planned on a M&G but now it appears that has changed. I still have a regular ticket but would have loved a M&G

Hi Richard,

We just learned that the Celtic Woman will not being doing a "meet & greet" for their Christmas production.  I was assured however that they will be doing them again with future shows.

Thanks for your interest.

Jill Westmoreland-Ayers

Sometimes an individual station doesn't necessarily have the best information, but I certainly haven't seen anyone posting any M&G info. So far, seems pretty solid to me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:02AM by Jason » Logged

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:28PM »

After talking to Dustin during my last show he said they weren't doing M&G's cause of having to get to the airport right away

hopfrog5557

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 06:16AM »

Makes sense. They have a brutal travel schedule for that tour. I was hoping, but, there's always the next tour. I'll still have the privilege of watching them perform again and the tickets will probably be a skosh cheaper. 
hopfrog5557

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 06:18AM »

Ooh. That might have come off wrong. A M&G is worth the price you pay and I do not begrudge them asking a bit more money for it.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 09:08PM »

I also e-mailed my PBS station, and they said they don't have M&Gs for the December Christmas tour.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: