Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Tour Buttons  (Read 11619 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: July 10, 2011, 09:08AM »

Once again I need to ask for some assistance. I want to provide tour buttons for the upcoming SftH performances in the UK, Europe and Japan, and for the Symphony Tour in December in North America. These will be full color, 3" round collectibles. But I need some help paying for having them made and for shipping them. (Bear in mind that overseas shipping from the US is expensive, and it takes extra time due to the customs declaration.)

If you are willing and able to help, you can PayPal any amount to me at rich@lisakellyfan.com. Please do NOT use the words "donate" or "contribute" in your PayPal message! Those terms set off alarm bells at PayPal. They've already suspended my account once because they thought I was acting as an unauthorized fundraiser, and it took months to get it straightened out. Just mention CWF buttons, and I'll know what it's intended to be used for.

As an added enticement, everyone who kicks in any amount will automatically be entered in a drawing. We'll be hosting a special holiday chat and drawing in December, and one winner will receive a 14" x 22" SftH poster signed by all four soloists.

Note: you can also send personal checks/money orders, but that gets a little tricky since I now live 1100 miles from my credit union.  Cheesy

Anyway - here are the designs for the UK and Japan buttons. The others will follow in the near future.

Click on these images to view them full size.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:40AM »

I will send you a little help for the new buttons. Nice new design. But I don't know, if it's a good idea to have the flag of the Japanese marine in the button for the Japan tour. Japanese  people could this misunderstand. I think better would be only the red sun in the button.

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 05:05AM »

I will send you a little help for the new buttons. Nice new design. But I don't know, if it's a good idea to have the flag of the Japanese marine in the button for the Japan tour. Japanese  people could this misunderstand. I think better would be only the red sun in the button.
Excellent point. I'll rework the graphic. And thank you for your help!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51PM »

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:55PM »

Yeah like them Rich! Cheesy

Jennifer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 03:45PM »

They all look great!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 04:56PM »

Kaneyoshi

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 06:12AM »

Really nice work!!!!! I love this new design.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 06:21AM »

Wow the North American one is also awesome!! Smiley
Great work Rich! Smiley

Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 10:39AM »

Hey Rich they look amazing.
Only I think that the flags are distracting.
you can count on my help how small it may be.

Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 11:57AM »

Is there anyway to get these! These are great but there is no way I can help out at the moment!
Sorry

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Jennifer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 03:43PM »

I love the North America button!

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to help at the moment... Sad
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 01:08PM »

I just sent you some money, Rich. If you can send some of the symphony tour buttons my way when you get the chance I'd really appreciate it! Thanks, Rich!
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 03:33PM »

I hope to send you money soon. Need any help designing for the Atlanta taping? If you even have individual buttons being made for that. I didn't see the North American one on here...

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
Critiques on my art=always helpful!
DeviantArt
I'm also looking for comments on my work.
VanderPhoto[
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: