Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dulaman - 'The Seaweed Queen'  (Read 9632 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 03:47PM »

Lisa L is sooo cute in Dulaman!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
MaryNorth93
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 02:33AM »

Yep!  Cheesy If only I'd dare to flirt like she does...  Roll Eyes Cheesy
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 05:10PM »

Yep!  Cheesy If only I'd dare to flirt like she does...  Roll Eyes Cheesy

XD IKR? I adore her on the spoons too; that touch is just so... *happy squeal* lol I love it~

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 06:03PM »

It will always be Meav's song for me! Though I do love the other girls singing it as well!

ME TOO Natalia

No one does it like Meav...although Lisa L is enjoyable...* * *  MEav owns the sauciness required of the song and the lilting Gaelic ways.. C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 08:46AM »

I love them all but Lisa's cute and funny introduction stands out.  As does her prancing around and playing the spoons on Ray's shoulder.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 05:35PM »

It will always be Méav's song to me. But comparing her version with Lisa's (they're the only one's I've heard) feels for me like comparing which personality is better  Tongue I really enjoyed Lisa's version. Her speech, her movements, her expressions, the spoons, she did a heck of a job. (I can only wish I'd dare to flirt like she does  Roll Eyes) And she seemed to pronounce the words quite different, which is interesting but I'm afraid I'm really biased to Méav's natural way of speaking and singing Gaeilige at that part  Cheesy  Méav takes a very subtle approach to the song and LisaL. more direct. Absolutely love both versions.  
  Ditto for me...Meav reigns supreme. The Sweet Lark is the absolute best at combining classiness and flirtiness at the same time. LOMG LIVE THE LARK!!!     Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

oregongirl29
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 01:01PM »

I like Maev's version the best.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 07:04PM »

I like Lisa l's the best I think! Maev was the first time I heard the song and she was ok (Sorry, not much of a maev fan?!) and Lynn was good and fresh at the time but it didn't have that little extra that Lisa puts in! And hayley I only saw the 30 sec. youtube video and I liked it and wish I could have seen it live and it looked like she had the crowd going!  And on a side note- anunas version is prety cool - I could never sing or talk that fast!  And ct's is fun to listen to! Very different!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 05:47PM »

Lisa L Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: