Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taping of new show  (Read 66164 times)
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« on: July 26, 2011, 07:52AM »

From the latest CW Newsletter:

Celtic Woman is offering fans the opportunity to purchase tickets to attend an exclusive filming of their brand-new live concert for broadcast on Public Television and DVD release! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to be part of the production process and experience the magic happening for the first time.

Celtic Woman has been so honored that many of our American Fans have flown to Ireland to be part of our previous smash hit TV shows and DVD recordings. We want to share the event with even more of you and capture the infectious energy of our loyal American fans as this brand-new special is filmed for the very first time on American soil. Join us at the beautiful Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA on September 6th and September 7th at 7:30pm.

Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this amazing production and actually be part of the live filming experience. You might even see yourself on Public Television this December in an audience shot when our special airs on your local PBS station!

As a Celtic Woman fan, you will have access to tickets for this event before they go on sale to the general public.

Celtic Woman fan presale begins:
Thursday July 28th 10am EST
www.ticketmaster.com

Use the password “CWFAN” to purchase tickets

All tickets on Ticketmaster are $30 - $55 and Family 4-packs will be available from $100 - $150. Hurry because tickets go onsale to the general public on Monday August 1st at 10am EST.

You may also choose to support a local PBS station in the Atlanta area by pledging for tickets.

September 6th - Public Broadcasting Atlanta www.pba.org
September 7th - Georgia Public Broadcasting www.gpb.org
Nashville Public Television www.wnpt.org
Tennessee Valley PBS www.wtcitv.org

Don’t miss this incredible opportunity that will reveal what is destined to mark a new chapter of musical enchantment to be enjoyed by the entire family.

Read the full press release here!

*Please note:
The purchase of this ticket and attendance at this concert will mean that you grant permission for your image to be visually recorded and broadcast in all media now known and to be invented, including the world wide web throughout the world in perpetuity.
You must be seated by 7:15pm EST
Please be prepared, as this is a TV and DVD filming, that the performance may stop and start at any given time.

Admin not: edited to fix formatting and links.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:20AM by aislin » Logged
beckyw

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:56AM »

I am so there. Smiley

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59AM »

Very excited even though I won't be able to go. Ready for some gorgeous new CW songs  Cheesy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 08:01AM »

Even if I think I couldn't go to see this show, I'm so happy for the girls and for all American's fan Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
aNDy
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 08:08AM »

My jaw dropped when I heard this news. I still can't believe it.. Grin
Palmie00

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15AM »

This is such exciting news! I'm very excited for those of you who will finally be able to attend a live taping.

I wont be able to make it from Pennsylvania, unfortunately because I'll be student teaching. But I'm so excited for this new special.

Is there an official press release? I didn't see it posted above.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 08:17AM »

This is such exciting news! I'm very excited for those of you who will finally be able to attend a live taping.

I wont be able to make it from Pennsylvania, unfortunately because I'll be student teaching. But I'm so excited for this new special.

Is there an official press release? I didn't see it posted above.

Not sure, but I think they mean this one: http://www.celticwoman.com/celtic-woman-invites-fans-to-attend-exclusive-filming/
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 08:18AM »

This is all very exciting! I won't be able to go even though i'll be 2 hours away! I'll be at school in TN. Oh this will kill me! But school and attending class is more important then CW unfortunately. I'm still excited for a new show/dvd. So excited!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 08:39AM »

Going to try my darnest to go.

Have to see if I can change my plans from Dec to Sept, including flight.

Think my employers are going to start smacking me cause I keep changing my vacation plans. Not my fault CW keeps making me
change them  Wink Grin

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 08:39AM »

Ganconagh and I already bought our tickets for Tuesday!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 08:44AM »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Tries to catch breath but fails miserably lol*  OMG my hands almost went numb from the excitement!!!!!!!  I will definitely let my grandparents know!  Smiley  Because I SO wanna go!  Hahaha it would be sooo cool to be on TV too!  Smiley

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 09:09AM »

I'M GOING!!!!

Kelly
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17AM »

Does anyone know what we might be able to expect yet or is it too soon?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 09:22AM »

New DVD!! Cheesy  I can't wait to hear some new songs!  Only a month and half to go! Smiley
MaryNorth93
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26AM »

Does anyone know what we might be able to expect yet or is it too soon?

Only that My Heart Was Home Again and Walking The Night/Give Me Your Hand are going to be recorded!!  Cheesy (at least, I hope...  Cheesy)

I remember that short after the taping of SFTH, EMI started posting the songs on their youtube-channel. Really hope they'll do that again with this taping  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: