Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Exactly 2 weeks from today....  (Read 9682 times)
fireyred09
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:27PM »

In exactly 2 weeks from this very moment in time, I will be sitting in a seat shaking with anticipation, holding back tears of complete joy (and possibly in hysterics  Wink ). The concert will be starting in 2 weeks and 3 minutes. And I. Can't. Wait.

I finally get to see Celtic Woman live. And Meav! I really am finding it hard to contain myself...

Sometimes, I can't believe that I'm really going. I'll be at home washing dishes or working on something and suddenly I get this image in my head of the ladies performing and I'm seated in the concert hall. It takes every ounce of sanity not to bust out laughing for joy! I'm going to see Celtic Woman. This is nuts!  Cheesy

What I really like is that it's not just going to be a concert/show, its going to be an experience! I'm flying out of state and staying overnight in Little Rock. Celtic Woman really is a sensational thing!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:35PM by fireyred09 » Logged
Kelsey

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:09PM »

Katie!

I'm sure you are going to have a most excellent time!  Like you told me, it's Celtic Woman and Meav, how could you not have a great time?!?  I'm sending good wishes and prayers your way.  I hope you have a great time and a safe trip!

Kelsey

CelticDreaming

It is good to dream...

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 08:33PM »

I have never gone to a C.W. concert but I think I know how you feel! I feel it everytime I think of someday being able to be in a seat impatiently waiting and (as you said) shaking at the thought of the Celtic Woman being on stage at any moment. One day I hope to be in your position! I hope you have wonderful time...which I am SURE you will and I hope you have a safe trip!

CelticDreaming

JEdwards
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 09:44PM »

fireyred,

You can't believe you're going? Just wait until you get there. You won't believe what you're seeing and hearing!  Grin
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 03:25AM »

In exactly 2 weeks from this very moment in time, I will be sitting in a seat shaking with anticipation, holding back tears of complete joy (and possibly in hysterics  Wink ). The concert will be starting in 2 weeks and 3 minutes. And I. Can't. Wait.

I finally get to see Celtic Woman live. And Meav! I really am finding it hard to contain myself...

Sometimes, I can't believe that I'm really going. I'll be at home washing dishes or working on something and suddenly I get this image in my head of the ladies performing and I'm seated in the concert hall. It takes every ounce of sanity not to bust out laughing for joy! I'm going to see Celtic Woman. This is nuts!  Cheesy

What I really like is that it's not just going to be a concert/show, its going to be an experience! I'm flying out of state and staying overnight in Little Rock. Celtic Woman really is a sensational thing!

gees..sounds familar  Grin Grin Grin

one week ago today...in fact

Lisa_is_my_idol!!!!

Hoping to meet Lisa one fine day

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 03:48PM »

I get so excited and almost nervous when I think about the fact that I am going to a CW concert!!

fireyred09
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 03:57PM »

Isn't a great feeling?? I wish all of the forum members could go see a concert together... That would be a blast!
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:39PM »

fireyred, that's exactly how I felt.  Most of my family does not share my taste in music, so I never get to pick the concerts.  This time, it was different, and thus I was extra excited.  However I don't think I realised just how odd and excellent it was until I was walking in the hall and they were singing The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun.  I was like "Is that really Hayley?  and Lisa and Orla and --" etc.  It was just astonishing.  It's the best experience ever.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Meldy

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 04:36PM »

Wow you're going to have a great time!  I can't wait until my concert! It's in about 3 weeks. 

Banner by:  Scott
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 12:20PM »

I felt the same way before I saw them!

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 12:26PM »

*extended scream* Grin

That really makes me fall apart for seeing that! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 05:57PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pianoman14
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04AM »

I was absolutely exatatic the first time I went to see them! I couldn't even think straight! The next time I went to see them I was going to the meet and greet and Orlagh was expecting me, so that made me kind of nervous but once I got in there all my worries melted away and I was in heaven on earth! (*lol*) It truly is an amazing experience, Celtic Woman is.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 07:28AM »

Behave yourself is all that i have to say! LOL!

Thanks Lindsey
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 01:49PM »

Two words:  BRING KLEENEX!

Have a great time, enjoy, and you will be richly blessed. 

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 02:01PM »

Oh, Chloe! She's the one that I really like so much!

I wanna see her in another Meet and Greet I need for the next time and give her a little kiss just like this:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:04PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: