Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Songs in New Special  (Read 20181 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: July 28, 2011, 08:22AM »

I was just curious to see what old songs the rest of you would love to see re-recorded in the new special if you had a choice! I didn't include YRMU cuz I figure that'll probably be there regardless. If I forgot one from the list, please tell me.

Have fun! And remeber! This is just us having fun. I have no idea if they'll even consider re-doing these songs.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 08:31AM »

It's for me a tie between the extended Finale or Dulàman, but ended up with Dulàman.  LL's version is so lively and cute, definately would love it to have a recording of it  Grin

I'm probably in the minority if I say that I hope they don't record You Raise Me Up again. That doesn't have to mean they'll drop it of the live-shows. It just would be interesting to see the new dvd ended with another song.

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34AM »

Hm hard to choose, but I'll have to go with: Finale/Mo Ghile Mear
I love this version of the final (yes, also because the pipes play this time Roll Eyes) Cheesy Cheesy
But also because everyone's on stage together. Smiley
And I love Mo Ghile Mear. Smiley

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:42AM »

Orinoco Flow for me. I'm with you MaryN. I love YRMU, its a great song, but I really hope they don't record it again. I get tired of it ALWAYS being the finalie song. Put in MGM for a change or something.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 09:33AM »

Orinoco Flow for me. I'm with you MaryN. I love YRMU, its a great song, but I really hope they don't record it again. I get tired of it ALWAYS being the finalie song. Put in MGM for a change or something.
I agree with you. Its beautiful, but they ought to consider perhaps changing it up a bit. And I voted At The Ceili. I LOVE that song!
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36AM »

I was sooo mad that I could only pick one, but I picked At The Ceili!! It's amazing!! And SOOOOOO fun to watch! You can't ever see everything that goes on! And the girls are so flirty and funny in it Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 09:40AM »

I'm probably in the minority if I say that I hope they don't record You Raise Me Up again. That doesn't have to mean they'll drop it of the live-shows. It just would be interesting to see the new dvd ended with another song.

I'm with you on this one too.  You Raise Me Up is a great song, but I'd love to see something new.

I ended up picking Dulaman, but the extended Finale was a very close second. Wink
Jennifer
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 09:53AM »

I picked At the Céili... although I wanted to pick Níl Se'n Lá, too!
WinterLament

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 10:03AM »

I picked At The Ceili too!!  Grin
Breno

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 11:56AM »

I'm with you on this one too.  You Raise Me Up is a great song, but I'd love to see something new.

I ended up picking Dulaman, but the extended Finale was a very close second. Wink
I so agree about You Raise Me Up...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:03PM by Breno » Logged
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 12:16PM »

Orinoco Flow!!!!! Gosh I love the new harmonies!!!!

and Dulaman!! Cheesy

and At the Ceili ... ha ha ha

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 01:23PM »

I would like for some new versions of old songs that they sing on tour to be on the DVD, but overall, I'm most exciting for the new material!

Jennifer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 01:52PM »

I would like for some new versions of old songs that they sing on tour to be on the DVD, but overall, I'm most exciting for the new material!
I'm excited about the new material, too!
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:22PM »

The Soft Goodbye. That is all.

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
Critiques on my art=always helpful!
DeviantArt
I'm also looking for comments on my work.
VanderPhoto[
roy

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 06:21PM »

At the Ceili with LL & Chloe definitely,but I beleive LL would be spectacular doing something like She Moved Thru the Fair.
It would definitely be awesome to see an old one like that revived by her.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: