Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Songs in New Special  (Read 20170 times)
Palmie00

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 10:38PM »

The Soft Goodbye. That is all.

Well I picked Dúlamán, but I'm with you... The Soft Goodbye is such an amazing song. They should do a modern version of it.

AND PLEASE tell me we'll get to have Walking The Night/Songs From The Heart on a DVD or CD. Man I just need that so badly!!!!! lol Smiley

Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 10:54PM »

it's just too hard to me, because I love all of them!!
Jennifer
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 10:59PM »

Well I picked Dúlamán, but I'm with you... The Soft Goodbye is such an amazing song. They should do a modern version of it.

AND PLEASE tell me we'll get to have Walking The Night/Songs From The Heart on a DVD or CD. Man I just need that so badly!!!!! lol Smiley
I want that song on a DVD/CD, too!

It was really hard for me to pick just one...
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 07:23AM »

Dude! I'm hoping beyond all hope that the SFTH Medley and My Heart Was Home Again are both gonna be in the new special! I want those songs on cd so badly!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 07:29AM »

Dude! I'm hoping beyond all hope that the SFTH Medley and My Heart Was Home Again are both gonna be in the new special! I want those songs on cd so badly!

Me too! I love My Heart Was Home Again and Walking The Night/Give Me Your Hand has to be one of my most favorite CW songs EVER!  Grin LisaK. responded in one of the latest issues of The Voice that she was sure that WTN/GMYH will be on cd, so I think there is a very good chance that they'll be in the special. Especially because they're written for CW instead of being a cover.
Excalibur

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 07:40AM »

I also wish to see WTN/GMYH on dvd and to hear it on cd, but it would be a little sad without Alex&Lynn... That song was written for them too.

Palmie00

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 08:09AM »

[/quote]

OMG I know!!! If they were to include My Heart Was Home Again too I'd be so pumped lol.  Here's to hoping! Smiley

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 04:00AM »

Not voting cause I cant choose. Definitely Orinoco Flow.
But love LisaK's Dulaman. Dont want the new version
of Goodnight My Angel but the old one with My Dream
Team Lisa/Chloe that I heard at Red Rocks last summer.

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 03:00PM »

love them all

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 07:16AM »

So hard to pick just one. Undecided

Phil

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 12:43PM »

Dulaman but would like to see them ALL in the new show.

Kelly
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 02:56PM »

I'm probably in the minority if I say that I hope they don't record You Raise Me Up again. That doesn't have to mean they'll drop it of the live-shows. It just would be interesting to see the new dvd ended with another song.

I'm with you on this one too.  You Raise Me Up is a great song, but I'd love to see something new.

I agree, I would like to hear a new ending song!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 05:02PM »

I cannot choose just one.  I voted for Orinoco Flow, but to be honest, I'd be happy with ALL those songs!  But honestly, I don't care what they put on the DVD/CD, because I love ANYTHING Celtic Woman sings, whether it's an original or a cover.  There's not one song by them I dislike.

Although YES I do want Walking the Night/Give Me Your Hand and My Heart Was Home Again on CD and DVD and also Have I Told You Lately!  I know MHWHA and HITYL are covers, but Celtic Woman sang them so beautifully that it would be ashame not to record them on DVD and CD.  Like I said, I love every song Celtic Woman does!  Smiley

And sorry to disagree with you guys lol but I would honestly be sad if they didn't record You Raise Me Up again.  That song is a part of Celtic Woman, and for me, I interpret that song as the song that says to their fans, "Thank you so much."  And that song is really special to me too.  That's the first song I heard from them.  It's the one that made me a CWazy.  And because of them, now I sing that song, and when I sing it, I think of them, God, my family, friends, and amazing boyfriend.  That song has really special, powerful meaning for me, and I would be sad to see it go.  It would be interesting to see something new.  Don't get me wrong.  I love when Celtic Woman does something new, but I'm so attached to YRMU.

But again, like I said, I don't care what they record, because they have NEVER let me down in the past!  I know they'll make me happy again!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2011, 03:17AM »

Now I'm looking at the list again I think that I would love the new Spanish Lady too in the special. I really like the new arrangement, probably even a little bit more than the recorded ANJ-version  Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2011, 04:03AM »

I'm agree with Tiffany, You Raise Me Up is one of the most popular songs and the first song I heard of CW (The ANJ Version). Even I don't care what they record because it will always great, powerful, magic... But I really want to hear again the choir do their new verses : "Gonna stand on moutains, gonna walk on sea" I think this version should be on a DVD. If they don't record You Raise Me Up in the new DVD I will be a little bit disappointed but I will have the hope to hear it in the new Tour Grin .

It's hard to choose one song for the poll because I love all songs ! they all deserve to be in the new DVD Cheesy but I see a song for the opening of the new DVD : Princess Toyotomi Roll Eyes Why not ? Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:15AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: