Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Songs in New Special  (Read 20084 times)
Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2011, 07:20AM »

I agree with Tiffany too. I would NOT be happy if they didn't do YRMU in this new show. It has a special place in my heart to...

Kelly
Excalibur

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36AM »

I think it's time to put aside YRMU . It was in all the specials except ACC. Maybe it would be nice to hear it as a brief instrumental playout instead of At the Ceili, to have an emotional finale as in the first dvd with The Soft Goodbye.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2011, 08:34AM »

I think it's time to put aside YRMU . It was in all the specials except ACC. Maybe it would be nice to hear it as a brief instrumental playout instead of At the Ceili, to have an emotional finale as in the first dvd with The Soft Goodbye.
Honestly, I LOVE YRMU! I really do hope they use it to end the concert. I'm simply hoping they do something similar to ANJ and have another big power song like Mo Ghile Mear right before that.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25AM »

I'm agree with Tiffany, You Raise Me Up is one of the most popular songs and the first song I heard of CW (The ANJ Version). Even I don't care what they record because it will always great, powerful, magic... But I really want to hear again the choir do their new verses : "Gonna stand on moutains, gonna walk on sea" I think this version should be on a DVD. If they don't record You Raise Me Up in the new DVD I will be a little bit disappointed but I will have the hope to hear it in the new Tour Grin .

It's hard to choose one song for the poll because I love all songs ! they all deserve to be in the new DVD Cheesy but I see a song for the opening of the new DVD : Princess Toyotomi Roll Eyes Why not ? Cheesy

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And yes I LOVE the new arrangement and it should be on the DVD AND the CD too (even as a bonus track if it has to be).
OMG PRINCESS TOYOTOMI WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2011, 05:38AM »

If You Raise Me Up will be dropped of the dvd, doesn't mean they'll drop it of the live-shows. They have always done old songs. But those dvd's and cd's always turn out pretty good, so I'll shut my mouth...  Grin The song selection will be wonderfull.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:13AM by MaryN. » Logged
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2011, 07:21AM »

I don't mind if they leave YRMU off. It's not because I don't like the song. But every time I hear them sing it I know another wonderful concert is almost over. That's why I  do want to hear it. KWIM?
Tahnee

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 11:44PM »

At the Ceili, Nil Se'n La, Spanish Lady, Caledonia, When You Believe, Granuiale's Dance! My choices!!! Most awesome songs!!!!
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2011, 12:17PM »

Name any song that Celtic Woman has already done that you'd like to see done on Believe. Here's my list:

Walking the Night/Give Me Your Hand
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
A Spaceman Came Travelling (they pretty much have to do that)
Dulaman
Sing Out

What else?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Scuilly

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 12:19PM »

The Soft Goodbye
Dulaman

Kelly
MaryNorth93
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 12:20PM »

There is already a topic like this  Wink : http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16718.0

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 12:24PM »

As great as Orinoco Flow is, I don't think CW has the rights to that song anymore and can't put it on any new CDs or DVDs. I don't know what that is, but I don't understand a lot of this technical stuff with copyrights.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 12:25PM »

There is already a topic like this  Wink : http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16718.0

Sorry about that. I realized too late that it already existed.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Scuilly

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 12:27PM »

according to Scott Porter...all NEW songs! I don't think we will hear any old songs on the CD/DVD...

Kelly
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 12:36PM »

according to Scott Porter...all NEW songs! I don't think we will hear any old songs on the CD/DVD...

By new does he mean songs they haven't done before or original songs never before performed? (I'm hoping for the later one)

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 02:29PM »

I don't care what they do, it's going to be amazing.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: