Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour Buttons  (Read 2406 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: July 30, 2011, 09:09AM »

Here are the designs for the remaining 2011 CW tours. (Click on image to view full size.)

None of these have been ordered yet, but I'll have them in time to send them out. Ideally, I'd like to find one person to act as the local point of contact at each venue. I'll send them out individually if I have to, but it will greatly increase the cost of supplies and postage.

If you have firm plans to attend one or more shows, send an email to rich@celticwomanforum.com. Do not send a PM or post your request on the forum. You should include the words "Tour Buttons" in the subject line of your email. The message must include:
* which concerts you'll be attending
* number of buttons requested
* your full name and forum name
* your mailing address

I've already received several generous donations to help defray the costs. But this is an expensive exercise, so added funds are always welcome. Three of the four tours are outside the US, and even the Symphony Tour includes dates in Canada, so the shipping costs extra. If you can help, even a little, send money by PayPal to rich@celticwomanforum.com and mention "Tour Buttons" in your message. (Do not use the "donate" option in PayPal, or mention the word "donation" in your text; PayPal is very sensitive about that, and I've already had my account access restricted because of it.)

Edit: The above does not include the Atlanta buttons! Read this post for more information.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:47AM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: